Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you Empty
PostSubject: Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you   Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 7:06 am

especially now that we have a live one in scarz popping in and out....i know you have a lot on your hands, but we anxiously await your return
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you   Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 10:08 am

Ditto what Mike said - and yeah that scarz thread is mighty interesting. Great back and forth on things biblical and I'm enjoying every word of it. Thread link below - right up your alley, Dove. Have a look.

Looking forward to your return. Much love. Miss you.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t21236-will-we-love-the-darkness-more-than-the-light

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you   Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 2:35 pm

Yea, what they said....me too!  love
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you   Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 7:28 pm

alright, i'm worried a bit
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you   Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 3:49 am

Not to worry!  I is okay. Wink Bumped and bruised (figuratively), but okay...because of the Truth we know even as the world doesn't know.  (and oh boy do they not know.  You who spend time regularly in the world already realize that, but for me-it's been something else, I'll tell ya)

I'm so happy and thankful to be back. Got home Sat. nite.  Spent yesterday in a decompression stupor. lol.
I couldn't even imagine how I could just pick up and jump in here again, so I'm super happy to hear there's a thread for me to dive into. Wink

I did come home for Thanksgiving, but then went back again.  I believe I'm  all done with the traveling now tho. Maybe someday I can crank out a story or two for you. Crazy stuff.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you   Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 9:13 am

whew!....was getting worried about you.....the way things are these days, and not hearing from you was seriously concerning....ain't many of us left....i really do wish that all of the people that read the forum as "guests" would join and participate, there are a good many that do this...lol, i think they might be afraid that we are cult!....while we do step out into the absurb from time to time, its not without a scriptural basis....we might be wrong sometimes but we ain't gonna' quit
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you   Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 10:08 am

Dove wrote:
I couldn't even imagine how I could just pick up and jump in here again, so I'm super happy to hear there's a thread for me to dive into.

Welcome back home, Dove. There are probably about 100+ threads you could dig into easily so get crackin' girl. Get a pot of coffee brewing - Q has been real active lately - and - there's Nazis in the Bushes! Hehehehe, been on that rabbit trail all morning. Spring posted some links that have kept me busy. Bet no name greeted GHW Bush in hell upon his arrival.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you   Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 1:14 pm

Glad to have you back Dove....take it easy though...hugs!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you   Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 5:43 pm

I'm  glad to have you back too  !!  Miss our Dove !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you   Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 6:42 pm

Hugs for everybody!  I still have alot to do, but I'm here with the best people traveling all of eternity, and that's just awesome.  What a home to come home to! group hug

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you   Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dove, if you are checking in, I miss you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: