Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HADRON (LHC) SHUT DOWN FOR 2 YEARS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

HADRON (LHC) SHUT DOWN FOR 2 YEARS Empty
PostSubject: HADRON (LHC) SHUT DOWN FOR 2 YEARS   HADRON (LHC) SHUT DOWN FOR 2 YEARS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:07 am

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/cern-large-hadron-collider-shutting-down-2-years

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: HADRON (LHC) SHUT DOWN FOR 2 YEARS   HADRON (LHC) SHUT DOWN FOR 2 YEARS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:26 am

lol, i tried reading the comment section...above my paygrade....creating more energy,huh?.....why do i think this might not be such a hot idea?....i do have a very child-like understanding of quantum physics, and at some point the dimensional barrier will break...not good
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: HADRON (LHC) SHUT DOWN FOR 2 YEARS   HADRON (LHC) SHUT DOWN FOR 2 YEARS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:28 am

Quoting Mike:
at some point the dimensional barrier will break...not good

----
OR.....RIGHT ON TIME.  Laughing

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: HADRON (LHC) SHUT DOWN FOR 2 YEARS   HADRON (LHC) SHUT DOWN FOR 2 YEARS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:45 am

its not good because we exist in a 3 dimensional environment.....where time is constant....addding another dimension, say a 4th, would incorporate time into the 3 of our existence and that is not compatible....dove, do this: take a sheet of typing paper and pretend that its a 2 dimensional world....look at and in your mind see a little world with 2 dimensional people,buildings,dogs,cars outhouses, etc...NOT ON, BUT INSIDE THE PAPER!....now, pretend that you have a little 2 dimensional nephew that lives in there and you decide to visit him....now, you are a 3 dimensional being, so start your trip to visit your nephew with your finger....slowly insert it into your nephews world....what happens?...yeah, you tear shit up, don't you?....same with 4th and 3rd dimensional realities...big problem if the barrier breaks...maybe it throws the gravitational forces out of whack.....maybe a pole shift...hey, a pole shift happened one time before when all of the knowledge was given to man....are we watching a rerun?....we'll see
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: HADRON (LHC) SHUT DOWN FOR 2 YEARS   HADRON (LHC) SHUT DOWN FOR 2 YEARS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:57 am

I was thinking of the Time when Jesus returns; when in fact the Higher Dimensions of Heaven overtake the earth.
But regardless, satan's on a leash.  Whatever happens will be God Ordained. And because I believe that, I don't have alot of fear. Ya know what I mean?  Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HADRON (LHC) SHUT DOWN FOR 2 YEARS   HADRON (LHC) SHUT DOWN FOR 2 YEARS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HADRON (LHC) SHUT DOWN FOR 2 YEARS
Page 1 of 1