Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUGE: New Gas & Oil Find – Enough to Supply all USA Needs for7 Years – Some Good News for a Change

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

HUGE: New Gas & Oil Find – Enough to Supply all USA Needs for7 Years – Some Good News for a Change Empty
PostSubject: HUGE: New Gas & Oil Find – Enough to Supply all USA Needs for7 Years – Some Good News for a Change   HUGE: New Gas & Oil Find – Enough to Supply all USA Needs for7 Years – Some Good News for a Change I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 2:41 pm

Merry Christmas USA! Now if we would only open the huge oil field in Prudhoe Bay Alaska that was clamped down tight back in the mid 1970’s 'so called' oil crisis. Lindsey Williams (remember him) talked his head off about it.

Anyway . . . . enjoy this one. I sure did.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/gusher-feds-id-largest-energy-find-ever-worth-7-years-of-fuel

Wash Examiner wrote:
The Interior Department has identified a massive basin of oil and natural gas in Texas and New Mexico, enough to cover nearly seven years of all U.S. needs.

"Christmas came a few weeks early this year," said Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke in announcing the discovery, which his department described as the “largest continuous oil and gas resource potential ever assessed.”

How much: 46.3 billion barrels of oil, 281 trillion cubic feet of natural gas, and 20 billion barrels of natural gas liquids. The U.S. consumes about 7 billion barrels of oil a year.

“Now, I know for a fact that American energy dominance is within our grasp as a nation,” said Zinke, who has bullishly been promoting the tapping of energy on federal lands.

New technologies have led to the prediction of developing the “undiscovered, technically recoverable resources” in the Wolfcamp Shale and overlying Bone Spring Formation in the Delaware Basin portion of Texas and New Mexico’s Permian Basin, said Interior.

“In the 1980s, during my time in the petroleum industry, the Permian and similar mature basins were not considered viable for producing large new recoverable resources. Today, thanks to advances in technology, the Permian Basin continues to impress in terms of resource potential. The results of this most recent assessment and that of the Wolfcamp Formation in the Midland Basin in 2016 are our largest continuous oil and gas assessments ever released,” said Jim Reilly, U.S. Geological Survey director in the statement.

https://twitter.com/usgsenergy/status/1070744980883415040/photo/1

HUGE: New Gas & Oil Find – Enough to Supply all USA Needs for7 Years – Some Good News for a Change Usgs_o10

https://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/2018/3073/fs20183073.pdf

USGS wrote:
National and Global Petroleum Assessment
Assessment of Undiscovered Continuous Oil and Gas Resources in
the Wolfcamp Shale and Bone Spring Formation of the Delaware
Basin, Permian Basin Province, New Mexico and Texas, 2018

[More in the PDF]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

HUGE: New Gas & Oil Find – Enough to Supply all USA Needs for7 Years – Some Good News for a Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE: New Gas & Oil Find – Enough to Supply all USA Needs for7 Years – Some Good News for a Change   HUGE: New Gas & Oil Find – Enough to Supply all USA Needs for7 Years – Some Good News for a Change I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 2:43 pm

Yes, I remember Lindsay Williams, did he die or something? I know he was getting on in age....never heard about him for ages and ages...
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: HUGE: New Gas & Oil Find – Enough to Supply all USA Needs for7 Years – Some Good News for a Change   HUGE: New Gas & Oil Find – Enough to Supply all USA Needs for7 Years – Some Good News for a Change I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 2:47 pm

Yaddy wrote:
Yes, I remember Lindsay Williams, did he die or something? I know he was getting on in age....never heard about him for ages and ages...

He's still kickin' Yaddy - here's his web page.

http://www.lindseywilliams.net/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: HUGE: New Gas & Oil Find – Enough to Supply all USA Needs for7 Years – Some Good News for a Change   HUGE: New Gas & Oil Find – Enough to Supply all USA Needs for7 Years – Some Good News for a Change I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 3:41 pm

yep, i spent a lot of time listening to him, but got tired of the "breaking news" stuff and trying to sell me something
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: HUGE: New Gas & Oil Find – Enough to Supply all USA Needs for7 Years – Some Good News for a Change   HUGE: New Gas & Oil Find – Enough to Supply all USA Needs for7 Years – Some Good News for a Change I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2018 12:48 am

Yes, that's what he did a lot of, didn't he...lol Michael 371...thanks researcher!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUGE: New Gas & Oil Find – Enough to Supply all USA Needs for7 Years – Some Good News for a Change   HUGE: New Gas & Oil Find – Enough to Supply all USA Needs for7 Years – Some Good News for a Change I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUGE: New Gas & Oil Find – Enough to Supply all USA Needs for7 Years – Some Good News for a Change
Page 1 of 1