Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

“Magicians” Prove a Spiritual World Exists - Demonic Activity Caught On Video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

“Magicians” Prove a Spiritual World Exists - Demonic Activity Caught On Video Empty
PostSubject: “Magicians” Prove a Spiritual World Exists - Demonic Activity Caught On Video   “Magicians” Prove a Spiritual World Exists - Demonic Activity Caught On Video I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2018 12:55 pm

Found this video linked over on Tiger Droppings – DAYUM!!!

Bet you can’t watch even the first five minutes of this without thinking WTF!

I only made it five minutes into this before deciding to download and save it. Entire video is loooong at 2 hours 41 minutes. This isn’t Bullwinkle Moose telling Rocky to watch as he pulls a rabbit out of a hat stuff. The stuff in this video will make your sphincter tighten so hard that you’ll start choking.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Apr 7, 2017
This video is an examination of some of the most well-known “magicians” in the world. The video examines many of their “magic” acts. These acts are impossible for a human being to perform without the assistance of a spirit or spirits. The video also shows overwhelming evidence that connects many different "magicians" to demons. The video proves that these "magicians" are really sorcerers who use demonic power to perform their "tricks".

Note: In this video, the term "supernatural" is not used in the strictly theological sense, which would distinguish between the "supernatural" (that which is above nature) and the "preternatural" (that which is beyond nature). Rather, all things that are beyond nature are called "supernatural," as the term would be understood by the majority of people in the culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fKrFeX8dRY

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

“Magicians” Prove a Spiritual World Exists - Demonic Activity Caught On Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: “Magicians” Prove a Spiritual World Exists - Demonic Activity Caught On Video   “Magicians” Prove a Spiritual World Exists - Demonic Activity Caught On Video I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2018 1:21 pm

Like I have said in the past I felt pure evil form Mars. I think demons are real. spanish inquisition
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: “Magicians” Prove a Spiritual World Exists - Demonic Activity Caught On Video   “Magicians” Prove a Spiritual World Exists - Demonic Activity Caught On Video I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 11:18 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg1vOk9Ry0I

some of these are on the long one, some of these tricks can be figured out and explained.....some are down right scary.....this one is first in a series, and they have been coming up in order with autoplay on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “Magicians” Prove a Spiritual World Exists - Demonic Activity Caught On Video   “Magicians” Prove a Spiritual World Exists - Demonic Activity Caught On Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

“Magicians” Prove a Spiritual World Exists - Demonic Activity Caught On Video
Page 1 of 1