Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recently Released Army Memorandum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Recently Released Army Memorandum Empty
PostSubject: Recently Released Army Memorandum   Recently Released Army Memorandum I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 10:11 am

Recently Released Army Memorandum 675wem

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: Recently Released Army Memorandum   Recently Released Army Memorandum I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 12:10 pm

Hi Dove, very intersting, seems a very odd thing to send out.
Do you think that the Medical Command have heard rumours
about intended executions by the military? or that they know 
that martial law will be declared soon? jigsaw1966
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Recently Released Army Memorandum   Recently Released Army Memorandum I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 12:16 pm

I'd say they are familiar with the activities at Gitmo, and of the new judges appointed for tribunals at the least. 
I would think the memo is real and not just something for our encouragement.
They probably are aware of NoName's fate.
And the timing of the passing of Bush Sr. certainly was beyond coincidence.
The 'talk' among the ranks must be very interesting!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recently Released Army Memorandum   Recently Released Army Memorandum I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 2:19 pm

There are things about the signature line that are unusual and mismatched.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Recently Released Army Memorandum   Recently Released Army Memorandum I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 5:20 pm

jem2 wrote:
There are things about the signature line that are unusual and mismatched.

Yeah that & I noticed a bunch of stuff besides the signature. See below. Official real letterhead is on top.

Recently Released Army Memorandum Dod_re10

Recently Released Army Memorandum Dod_fa10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Recently Released Army Memorandum   Recently Released Army Memorandum I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 5:27 pm

I retract my assessment.  lol.  And phooey.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recently Released Army Memorandum   Recently Released Army Memorandum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recently Released Army Memorandum
Page 1 of 1