Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Audits out of sight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Audits out of sight Empty
PostSubject: Audits out of sight   Audits out of sight I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 9:33 am

From another forum: 

OIG Audit Results That You Never Knew Occurred

OIG Semi-Annual Audit Results That You NEVER Knew Occurred.This article is a series compiled by Lisa Evans Rockwell into the OIG Audits into a large variety of departments. Each is broken down by individual audits and highlights of findings are provided. Each comprehensive audit is included in link at end of each section.

Between October 1, 2017–March 31, 2018 something very interesting was happening.

The IG was AUDITING THE TREASURY!

This was a SEMI ANNUAL audit. There’s another one going on right now.

In the first audit, the work by the Office of Investigations resulted in 33 arrests, 35 indictments, and 21 convictions. What else was in the Report the IG handed to Congress?

The United States MINT GOT AUDITED!

Financial Management: Audit of the United States Mint’s Schedules of Custodial Deep Storage Gold and Silver Reserves as of September 30, 2017 and 2016 (OIG-18-003, 10/24/2017

The GOLD RESERVES GOT AUDITED!

Financial Management: Audit of the Department of the Treasury’s Schedules of United States Gold Reserves Held by Federal Reserve Banks as of September 30, 2017 and 2016 (OIG-18-007, 10/31/2017)

That’s not all this Report tells us.

THE IG CAUGHT A LEAKER TOO.

“The complainant alleged that a senior staff member at a Treasury bureau may have released information regarding the existence of a DOJ and Treasury OIG investigation.”

Substantiated and Referred to DOJ for Prosecution

WHO instructed all these Audits to take place?

THIS GUY! Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin

All this was going on AND NO ONE KNEW ABOUT IT.

The Swamp IS being drained! First you have to discover the crime, then you deal the punishment.

It’s ALL getting cleaned up, one Department at a time.

Just like Candidate Trump said…’EVERY DEPARTMENT WILL BE AUDITED’.

Semiannual Report to Congress, October 1, 2017 – March 31, 2018, Office of Inspector General, Department of the Treasury

Highlights

During this semiannual reporting period, the Office of Audit issued 56 products. The office also identified $130,668 in monetary benefits. Work by the Office of Investigations resulted in 33 arrests, 35 indictments, and 21 convictions. Some of our more significant results for the period are described below:

Independent public accounting firms, working under contracts with and supervised by of our Office of Audit, issued unmodified opinions on the Department of the Treasury’s (Treasury) consolidated financial statements and the Gulf Coast Ecosystem Restoration Council’s financial statements for fiscal year 2017.

Treasury’s Office of Budget and Travel potentially violated the Antideficiency Act by disbursing more than the Departmental Office’s available fund balance with Treasury; incurring obligations and expenditures prior to the respective reimbursable agreements being signed; and using fiscal year 2016 funds for fiscal year 2015 costs related to reimbursable services provided to Departmental Office customers.

Two funds in Arkansas’ Seed and Angel Capital Network venture capital program, New Road Ventures, LLC and Virtual Incubation Company Investor Network, misused a total of $130,668 of State Small Business Credit Initiative funds on four investments because the investments were in violation of conflict of interest rules in place at the time they were made.

Our joint investigation with Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigations, revealed a repeat offender involved in a sovereign citizen scheme who opened a bank account and attempted to deposit a fictitious $300 million “Indemnity Bond” purported to be a valid instrument issued by Treasury. The suspect was indicted for Fictitious Obligations.

Our investigation revealed the theft of $37 million in Treasury checks from the U.S. Postal Service. The checks were stolen by contract employees, hired by the post office. To date, the investigation has identified 24 subjects. Two arrest warrants and a search warrant have been executed.

Our investigation determined that a former Office of the Comptroller of the Currency Bank Examiner and two co-conspirators engaged in a scheme to defraud a movie financing company. The Vice President of a bank, a former Bank Examiner, used his position to assist two subjects with stealing $2.5 million from the company by depositing funds into escrow accounts. The three subjects were sentenced from 30 weekends to 30 months in prison, 12 to 36 months of probation, and to a total of more than $1.5 million in restitution, forfeiture, and fines.

[link to web.archive.org (secure)]

[Audit of other departments in link.]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Audits out of sight   Audits out of sight I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 12:40 pm

It is my understanding that the Pentagon was audited this year also and that two point three trillion dollars that Donald Rumsfeld announced missing on Sept. 10, 2001 is still missing.

$2,300,000,000 to put it in perspective.

Oooops, it grew. Announced it's now twenty one trillion.

$21,000,000,000

http://themillenniumreport.com/2018/02/the-pentagon-black-budget-21-trillion-dollars-gone-missing/

The Millennium Report wrote:

That’s a lot of money.

[More at the link]

The older I get and the more I know the crankier I become.

Audits out of sight Sarcas13

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Audits out of sight   Audits out of sight I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 7:25 pm

DOVE, WE LOVE YA FOR ALL THIS INFO!!!

RESEARCHER, I FEEL AS YOU.. AND SAY THAT ONE SHOULD NOT MESS WITH OLD GUYS THAT KNOW THEY HAVE BEEN SCREWED BECAUSE WE KNOW NOT ONLY WHAT WE KNOW BUT YA DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH OUR KIDS OR GRAND KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAUSE WE WILL COME FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!
CAUSE YOU TOOK FROM US AND WE EXPECT PAYMENT!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audits out of sight   Audits out of sight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Audits out of sight
Page 1 of 1