Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUMONGOUS Q DROP – Q Does another Q&A Session – 12 December

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

HUMONGOUS Q DROP – Q Does another Q&A Session – 12 December Empty
PostSubject: HUMONGOUS Q DROP – Q Does another Q&A Session – 12 December   HUMONGOUS Q DROP – Q Does another Q&A Session – 12 December I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 6:24 pm

I'm putting these here as blocks. Will separate individually later in today's 12 December Q Drops topic when these are all in. Q is still dropping so if more Q&A comes in look for them here first.

That's all - over and out!

2605 thru 2613

HUMONGOUS Q DROP – Q Does another Q&A Session – 12 December 2605_210

2614 thru 2619

HUMONGOUS Q DROP – Q Does another Q&A Session – 12 December 2614_210

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: HUMONGOUS Q DROP – Q Does another Q&A Session – 12 December   HUMONGOUS Q DROP – Q Does another Q&A Session – 12 December I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 6:34 pm

2620-2625

HUMONGOUS Q DROP – Q Does another Q&A Session – 12 December 2620_210

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: HUMONGOUS Q DROP – Q Does another Q&A Session – 12 December   HUMONGOUS Q DROP – Q Does another Q&A Session – 12 December I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 7:09 pm

https://screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com/images/fd60ffc4-921a-410b-ab10-b4bddebd56fc.png
HUMONGOUS Q DROP – Q Does another Q&A Session – 12 December Fd60ffc4-921a-410b-ab10-b4bddebd56fc

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: HUMONGOUS Q DROP – Q Does another Q&A Session – 12 December   HUMONGOUS Q DROP – Q Does another Q&A Session – 12 December I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 7:56 pm

HUMONGOUS Q DROP – Q Does another Q&A Session – 12 December 2oudm3
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: HUMONGOUS Q DROP – Q Does another Q&A Session – 12 December   HUMONGOUS Q DROP – Q Does another Q&A Session – 12 December I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 6:41 am

Love it Mike.  The drops were def. a 'whoa!! Wouldcha looka that'.  I do marvel at Q's patience.
Some sad realities there...
Anon's recap was a good thing.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: HUMONGOUS Q DROP – Q Does another Q&A Session – 12 December   HUMONGOUS Q DROP – Q Does another Q&A Session – 12 December I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 7:27 am

Re: the Keystone

https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/idea_of_the_senate/1903Lodge.htm

The Senate . . . was regarded as the key-stone of the new scheme, and the framers showed their belief in its overwhelming importance by providing that the basis of representation in the Senate should not be altered except by the consent of every State, while every other clause of the Constitution could be amended by a two-thirds vote of Congress followed by a ratification by three-fourths of the States. . . .
The Senate is to-day the most powerful single chamber in any legislative body in the world, but this power, which is shown daily by the wide attention to all that is said and done in the Senate of the United States, is not the product of selfish and cunning usurpations on the part of an ambitious body. It is due to the original constitution of the Senate, to the fact that the Senate represents States, to the powers conferred upon it at the outset by the makers of the Constitution, to its permanency of organization, and to the combination of legislative, executive, and judicial functions, which set it apart from all other legislative bodies. Without the assent of the Senate no bill can become law, no office can be filled, no treaty ratified. . . .
-----
Q had previously said, "Find the keystone", and recently that this last election was all about the Senate.  Perhaps this is a match.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMONGOUS Q DROP – Q Does another Q&A Session – 12 December   HUMONGOUS Q DROP – Q Does another Q&A Session – 12 December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMONGOUS Q DROP – Q Does another Q&A Session – 12 December
Page 1 of 1