Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two New Steve Quayle Interviews

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Two New Steve Quayle Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Two New Steve Quayle Interviews   Two New Steve Quayle Interviews I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 9:09 pm

I’ve been listening to these and found them quite informative. Y’all might like ‘em too. Giants, CERN, Antarctica, Nazi tech & more in the first one. Still listening to the second one so no report yet. ENJOY.

2018_12_10 America Undergoing an Intentional Commie Take Over - Interview with Ted & Austin Broer – 36½ minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN9ajMEvOak

2018_12_11 The Opening of New Realms - Steve Quayle's interview with John Parsons – 59 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vilmhVkOu3c

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two New Steve Quayle Interviews   Two New Steve Quayle Interviews I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 5:47 pm

YES STEVE, VISIBLY WHAT YOU DESCRIBE!!

THANKS RESEARCHER!!!
Back to top Go down
Sansanoy

PostSubject: Re: Two New Steve Quayle Interviews   Two New Steve Quayle Interviews I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 6:50 am

I was listening to one of his latest videos, I think the first one you list, where I heard about this story of the bene ha nephilim on Brad Meltzer's show. Here is the clip the show references. It's pretty astonishing and I don't think the guy is making it up.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Two New Steve Quayle Interviews   Two New Steve Quayle Interviews I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 8:04 am

hey there sansanoy, good to see you!!!! i always love your posts,so come around more often....i'm kinda' taking a little sabbatical due to computer vision....i still read but i do it fast and then go do something else and then come back...its doing better but if i come back and spend a lot of time on the computer, it comes back...in time, it will clear up, so if i don't reply it ain't because i ain't reading the posts....enough of that....
i had seen this before and it goes along with this book that i am working my way through,"the gods of eden"......the auhor says the same thing but in a different way....i am convinced that these "sons of the gods" exist and are of a different genome pattern than we are, and most definitely a spiritual one....if one uses the septuagint version of the OT, its far more evident that all aspects of the governments of the world,including religious and financial, are under some kind of control mechanism that we fully don't understand....one thing that bothers me is that,as researcher pointed out a while back in another discussion thread, Christ> NEVER< called the Father "Yahwew" or referenced the tyetragrammaton in any way....now, i didn't call my daddy by his nameeither, so that may be a non-factor....above my paygrade....welcome back and check out the new guy Scarz posts.....the dude is fascinating and he showed me something in black and white that had been flying over my head for years

Last edited by michael371 on Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sansanoy

PostSubject: Re: Two New Steve Quayle Interviews   Two New Steve Quayle Interviews I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 9:39 am

Hey Mike. Good to hear from you too. I check a lot more than I post lately, I have been reflecting rather than speaking lately. One reason why Jesus might not call the Father Yahweh is that Jesus is also called Yahweh. 

Genesis 19:24 "Then Yahweh rained on Sodom and Gomorrah sulfur and fire from Yahweh out of heaven." 

Most translations will say LORD but in Hebrew it is Yahweh. In the OT Jesus was Yahweh visible who appeared on earth ( Gideon for example) and the Father was Yahweh invisible in Heaven.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Two New Steve Quayle Interviews   Two New Steve Quayle Interviews I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 10:10 am

i thought about all of that, "the Word of God" being one of the 3 elements of a triune God, and the entire OT is actually about Christ, and the NT is the revelation of that....the trinity?....lol,that is above my paygrade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two New Steve Quayle Interviews   Two New Steve Quayle Interviews I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two New Steve Quayle Interviews
Page 1 of 1