Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HIGH WOO!?!? - California Paradise Fire - David Wilcock Exposes the Scorching TRUTH – ET Centaurions & More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

HIGH WOO!?!? - California Paradise Fire - David Wilcock Exposes the Scorching TRUTH – ET Centaurions & More Empty
PostSubject: HIGH WOO!?!? - California Paradise Fire - David Wilcock Exposes the Scorching TRUTH – ET Centaurions & More   HIGH WOO!?!? - California Paradise Fire - David Wilcock Exposes the Scorching TRUTH – ET Centaurions & More I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 9:59 pm

Make of it what you will peeps. I’m just passing the information along. Wilcock mentions Henry Deacon a lot from ~ 2007 Project Camelot. I have those original Deacon videos saved from way back then and I’ve been following along since so maybe he’s really onto something. Still sounds like high woo to me though. I’m posting this mainly because of the Paradise fires in part 01 but am including the other two parts in the three part series in case anyone is interested in seeing them.

Remember the part about the woo!

Part 01 Show Notes wrote:
There has been much controversy over the #wildfire that recently struck #Paradise, #California, was it just a natural disaster or was it on purpose and if so who are the ones behind it? Today on Edge of Wonder we sit down with author and researcher David Wilcock as he gives us this world exclusive interview on what he thinks is the cause and why it happened to this particular US city. And the answers to this question may just be out of this world. So hold on tight as we present you with this part 1 of 3 series episode with David Wilcock on Edge of Wonder.

PART ONE (38 minutes - Premiered Dec 7, 2018):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMrXS9uiQCo

Part 02 Show Notes wrote:
Conspiracy no longer, here's the final video you have to watch to put your mind to rest on this subject. When did the #Alliance form? Why did the deep state need to bring down the towers? We sit down with David Wilcock who has done his research and corroborated testimonies across many insiders. 

PART TWO (40 minutes - Premiered Dec 11, 2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x13SYc0XIIc

Part 03 Show Notes wrote:
Who is the solar power engineer genius behind the free energy generator and batteries that could be brought to your home in the near future? David Wilcock explains all on our part 3/3 in this exclusive interview where we dive deep into David’s prediction for 2019 and the future of #FreeEnergy, how the Deep State has infiltrated every aspect of our arts and culture, ancient structures on Mars, and why the cabal are afraid of people growing their innate spiritual nature. So hold on tight as we present you with this part 3 of 3 series episode with David Wilcock on Edge of Wonder.

PART THREE (48½ minutes - Premiered Dec 14, 2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHXct0wV5m4

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

HIGH WOO!?!? - California Paradise Fire - David Wilcock Exposes the Scorching TRUTH – ET Centaurions & More Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIGH WOO!?!? - California Paradise Fire - David Wilcock Exposes the Scorching TRUTH – ET Centaurions & More   HIGH WOO!?!? - California Paradise Fire - David Wilcock Exposes the Scorching TRUTH – ET Centaurions & More I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 1:35 am

OK, I just finished watching all three videos. Not so much woo in #2 & #3 and he even gets into the Qanon thing a little in #2 and much more so towards the end of #3. He had nothing bad to say about "Q" and basically was supportive. The entire series is worth a go if you get the time.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

HIGH WOO!?!? - California Paradise Fire - David Wilcock Exposes the Scorching TRUTH – ET Centaurions & More
Page 1 of 1