Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some days i don't have much of anything to do, like a rainy day, and today its raining

Go down 
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

some days i don't have much of anything to do, like a rainy day, and today its raining Empty
PostSubject: some days i don't have much of anything to do, like a rainy day, and today its raining   some days i don't have much of anything to do, like a rainy day, and today its raining I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 12:32 pm

so i sit around and watch videos and/or read and try to avoid my wifes natural urge to shout ugly and perverse things at me as she violates my safe space by cleaning up this room that is shared by 4 cats,a dog,me and a computer....none of us are particularly motivated by achieving goals or trying to accomplish much, except of staying out of the way of my wife and her broom ( no, she does not make the broom do double duty as she has her own car), so we all get along very well, until our safe space is violated....life is so unfair...

anyway, as my body is deactivated and in semi-shutdown mode, i rumble around in my mental storehouse where i have all of this menegerie of useless shit stored up and on occasion something worthwhile pops up....this actually occurred yesterday while i was in the garden, but i have spent time on chewing on it since then and just thought i would throw it out there..."cain actually committed murder before he actually committed murder!"....now, hows that for an opening line?....there is so much going on in genesis that one never truly gets it all....the sacrifice that able brought was one that God had ordained, a blood sacrifice that was a type/shadow of the blood sacrifice of Christ and it is the only one that He will ever accept....it is a lesson taught that man cannot make himself acceptable to God by his own hands or by his own works,ideas,druthers, nothing!...man is made acceptable by Christ,period!....cain, on the other hand, brought God an offering of butterbeans and okra which possessed no blood, but was an offering that cain had raised with his own works, his own sweat, his own ideas and his own choosing to present it to God....in other words, cain tried to come before God with an improper sacrifice....the obvious lesson is that unless one is regenerated and made alive by the Father Himself and brings a proper sacrifice, there can be no forgiving of sin....one cannot "accept Jesus" just because he thinks he wants to, it has to be after God opens his eyes and draws him, because the natural man CANNOT approach God when he is in depraved condition...salvation is by a Sovereign God only and we can't offer him butterbeans and okra....now, all of that is obvious, but what was not so obvious was that cain was a murderer at that moment because Christ,the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world, would have died for no reason....if we try to save ourselves by our own works, then we then turned a sacrifice into a murder, just as cain did....cain rejected Gods instruction to bring a type/shadow of Christ and unlike able who embraced Gods plan of redemption, he committed spiritual murder and then physical murder after God refused his works offerring....this made sense in my head, i don't know what it will sound like on the screen
Back to top Go down

some days i don't have much of anything to do, like a rainy day, and today its raining
Page 1 of 1