Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SHOW OF HANDS?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

SHOW OF HANDS? Empty
PostSubject: SHOW OF HANDS?   SHOW OF HANDS? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 8:42 pm

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE TIRED OF THE CHIPPED NEWS PARROTS?

SHOW OF HANDS

IS IT MK ULTRA CIA OR IS IT ALIEN CHIPS????

"THE WALL IS CLOSING IN ON TRUMP"

OH MAN!!!
A PET STORE WITH PARROTS THAT SAY THE SAME THING!!

CAN I RETURN THIS PARROT?
IT SAYS THE SAME THING AS MY NEIGHBORS????
Back to top Go down

SHOW OF HANDS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOW OF HANDS?   SHOW OF HANDS? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 8:43 pm

I THINK I'M GOING TO START A SITE CALLED PARROT TALK!
Back to top Go down

SHOW OF HANDS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOW OF HANDS?   SHOW OF HANDS? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 8:45 pm

SHUTTING DOWN THE GOVERNMENT... OH NO!!!

JUST MEANS "THEY" WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VOTE IN SOMETHING CORRUPT BILLS AND LAWS... YAY.... MUST JUST KILL EM!!
Back to top Go down

SHOW OF HANDS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOW OF HANDS?   SHOW OF HANDS? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 8:46 pm

JERRY CAN'T ASK FOR MORE SUPPORT FOR COMMIEFORNICA!!!

SEND HIM MILITARY AND CLEAN HOUSE MR. PRESIDENT... YOU HAVE THE POWER!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sansanoy

SHOW OF HANDS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOW OF HANDS?   SHOW OF HANDS? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 10:17 am

I think what we are dealing with is a new religion, a new "civil religion" with popes, deacons, elders, and inquisition all entrenched in the media, CIA, Business, Science, FBI, house, senate and every other position of power. Membership is acquired through virtue signalling and de-platforming, and betrayal is met with social death.

The government is not in control, the people are not in control, this new civil religion holds the reigns of this country and many others. They are a tiny minority with the voice of a lion. A "Civil Religion" is what gives a nation a cohesive identity. What is happening now is that a global "Civil Religion" is forming inside several westernized nations, like Canada, America, and the nations of Europe. It is effectively acting like a puppeteer with it's hands controlling an invisible empire.

Last edited by Sansanoy on Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

SHOW OF HANDS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOW OF HANDS?   SHOW OF HANDS? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 10:42 am

these are the "people" that have been turned over to a reprobate mind....it is a cyclical thing that has shown up all through history as far back as pre-flood....the bible hints (septuagint is much clearer) that there is a difference between the "rulers" and us clay beings.....people will say that the elements of God,"heaven",angels,the bible,etc are all supernatural in origin and nature....welllllllllll? why don't the same folks believe in the supernatural?.....our national spirituality is nothing more than a hodge-podge mixture of mysticism,materialism,occultism and humanism with a huge dose of damnable catholicism influence hiding behind NT Christianity....MYSTERY BABYLON! is running the show....the new religion that you make note of is actually an old religion that has been around since noah and feeds on delusion among the reprobates....it will get worse because it always has
Back to top Go down
Sansanoy

SHOW OF HANDS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOW OF HANDS?   SHOW OF HANDS? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 10:55 am

That is a good Correlation Michael. When Nimrod said "lets build a city" he was forming a new "Civil Religion". There is something interesting that Derek Gilbert (through Dr Heiser) taught me regarding Isaiah 14:20-21.

“May the offspring of evildoers
nevermore be named!
21Prepare slaughter for his sons
because of the guilt of their fathers,
lest they rise and possess the earth,
and fill the face of the world with cities.”

The word cities here could actually mean "Watcher in Aramaic"

That means that this new Civil Religion is not vacant of 'so called' gods. It may be atheistic in appearance, but in reality it worships and brings forth evil spirits.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

SHOW OF HANDS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOW OF HANDS?   SHOW OF HANDS? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 11:01 am

clap fw high five audience clapping
Sansanoy wrote:
That is a good Correlation Michael. When Nimrod said "lets build a city" he was forming a new "Civil Religion". There is something interesting that Derek Gilbert (through Dr Heiser) taught me regarding Isaiah 14:20-21.

“May the offspring of evildoers
nevermore be named!
21Prepare slaughter for his sons
because of the guilt of their fathers,
lest they rise and possess the earth,
and fill the face of the world with cities.”

The word cities here could actually mean "Watcher in Aramaic"

That means that this new Civil Religion is not vacant of 'so called' gods. It may be atheistic in appearance, but in reality it worships and brings forth evil spirits.
Back to top Go down

SHOW OF HANDS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOW OF HANDS?   SHOW OF HANDS? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 12:17 pm

Talk midway.. about these things... remember the Christian Cake Baker... taken to court in Colorado...back at it again they are... about bake me a satan cake.

https://youtu.be/-TNbsMgvMyI
S
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

SHOW OF HANDS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOW OF HANDS?   SHOW OF HANDS? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 1:40 pm

@ Mike & Sansanoy - WOW - that cities / watchers in Aramaic thing really gives one new material to get the old thinker organ thinking. I've never considered any of that.

@ spring - that Bongino show really is a must hear. I'm in overload. Most of the Bongino shows are spot on. The baker in Colorado that refused to bake a cake for a gay wedding part stars at around the 19 minute mark. The satanists are harassing this man again for refusing to bake a Satan cake replete  with 'sex toys', then another for a cake for a transgender sex change reveal. The state of Colorado is going after this guy AGAIN!

Burn this into your head . . . . .

Question:
Do Muslim or Jewish restaurants have to serve pork? Think hard about it. It’s NOT about the gay wedding cake! It's all about control!!!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

SHOW OF HANDS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOW OF HANDS?   SHOW OF HANDS? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 1:45 pm

Do Muslim or Jewish restaurants have to serve pork? Think hard about it. It’s NOT about the gay wedding cake! It's all about control!!!

no researcher, its about Christ !
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

SHOW OF HANDS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOW OF HANDS?   SHOW OF HANDS? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 1:47 pm

if the bakers were anything other than professing and practicing Christians, nobody would be bothering them....it is about control, indirectly, but i view it as an outright attack on Christ and us
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

SHOW OF HANDS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOW OF HANDS?   SHOW OF HANDS? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 1:55 pm

michael371 wrote:
if the bakers were anything other than professing and practicing Christians, nobody would be bothering them....it is about control, indirectly, but i view it as an outright attack on Christ and us

AGREE!!! And THAT is precisely the point! Mike saw it clearly right away.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

SHOW OF HANDS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOW OF HANDS?   SHOW OF HANDS? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 3:16 pm

that cities / watchers in Aramaic thing really gives one new material to get the old thinker organ thinking. I've never considered any of that.

many months ago, sansanoy's posts caught my eye and i would about melt trying to read what he posted because you could tell that he looked outside the box...then he would disappear....he made a post one time about creatures that i had never heard of, apopka? ( spelling is not one of my strengths,neither is memory)so i had go do a look/see on those....somehow i had missed those, or ignored them, or whatever and i was wanting to learn more and then "he gone"....the guy sees things that other s don't see and is very interested in the antediluvian period as much as i am, and thats a bunch, i mean a helluva' bunch....sans ole boy, you gonna' stick around this time....CERN needs watching when it starts up again
Back to top Go down
Sansanoy

SHOW OF HANDS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOW OF HANDS?   SHOW OF HANDS? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 5:32 pm

I'm hoping show up more.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

SHOW OF HANDS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOW OF HANDS?   SHOW OF HANDS? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 6:13 pm

Michael371 wrote:
he made a post one time about creatures that i had never heard of, apopka?

I thinks the word you want is Apkallu, Mike.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apkallu

Wiki wrote:
Apkallu (Akkadian), or Abgal (Sumerian), are terms found in cuneiform inscriptions that in general mean either "wise" or "sage."

In several contexts the Apkallu are seven demi-gods, sometimes described as part man and part fish, associated with human wisdom; these creatures are often referred to in scholarly literature as the Seven Sages. Each sage has an association with a specific mythic King. After the seventh sage and king, a deluge (see Epic of Gilgamesh) is said to have occurred. Records list further sages and further historic king pairings. Post-deluge, the sages are considered human, and in some texts are distinguished by being referred to as Ummanu, not Apkallu.

The terms Apkallu (as well as Abgal) is also used as an epithet for kings and gods as a mark of wisdom or knowledge.

[More at Wiki Link]

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

SHOW OF HANDS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOW OF HANDS?   SHOW OF HANDS? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 6:39 pm

yeah, at that time i had never heard of them,never saw the words....but after he posted about them, i dug up info to make myself familiar....i read everything i could on ancient mesopotamia for decades, and never once do i remember seeing that word
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

SHOW OF HANDS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOW OF HANDS?   SHOW OF HANDS? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 7:41 pm

Do you have this book: The Great Inception by Derek Gilbert? This was my introduction to the Apkallu. Before I read this book I had no idea. It's worth getting a copy. I think Amazon has it also, probably for less money too.

https://www.skywatchtvstore.com/collections/end-times-prophecy-books/products/the-great-inception

Video below to introduce anyone interested in Apkallu. I got it with the special advertised in the middle of the video below. I think the whole special offer is still good even today.

Show Notes wrote:
Who are the Anunnaki really? How are they tied in with mysterious entities named the "Apkallu"? Are ancient gods real, do they still exist, and why is this knowledge vital to our survival? Derek P. Gilbert joins Josh and Christina Peck in studio to discuss all these questions and more from his book "The Great Inception: Satan's PSYOPs from Eden to Armageddon".

https://youtu.be/gqaO66FF0To

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

SHOW OF HANDS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOW OF HANDS?   SHOW OF HANDS? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 7:46 pm

Just checked the special . . .  yep, still available. Link below & see screen capture - 22 Dec 2018.

https://www.skywatchtvstore.com/collections/book-specials-packages/products/the-cosmic-war-collection

SHOW OF HANDS? Cosmic10

Back to top Go down
Sansanoy

SHOW OF HANDS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOW OF HANDS?   SHOW OF HANDS? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 6:28 am

In my opinion Derick Gilbert is the best person in the field right now uncovering the past and what it means for the future. We seem to be driven by the same Journal writers like Amar Annus. Here (<-click) is one I'm reading now that discusses how the "Sons of Seth" (post flood) referred to the Amorites and to inhuman people. I'm not so sure about his Polemic theory though, I think that gets used way too often to explain things. All of his stuff is free on Academia.org.

The "sons of seth" (post flood) are likely an enemy of Christ which comes from the prophecy of Balaam. Numbers 24:17

I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not near:
a star shall come out of Jacob,
and a scepter shall rise out of Israel;
it shall crush the forehead of Moab and break down all the sons of Sheth.

That head crushing sounds a lot like the crushing of the serpents head in Genesis. So who ever these people are spiritually, they take a role in the end.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

SHOW OF HANDS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOW OF HANDS?   SHOW OF HANDS? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 2:18 pm

sansanoy, i like gilbert and his wife, along with tim alberino of that group....matter of fact, they are the only ones that i still listen to of the tom horn crowd....the gilberts used to have a show on revelations radio network,years ago and thats where i started listening to them, and sharon gilbert having a degree in microbiology was a big feather in their cap for me....i had to ease away from the rest due to some non-scriptural stuff that had crept in amongst them.....

try this guy on for size.....he is the best that i have ever heard and he is  a very advanced and in-depth teacher....his genesis 1-19 series consists of 47 lectures and i could not wait until i got coffee made in the morning so i could start listening every day....lol, he has lectures and sermons all over the internet and even he can't tell you where they all are....you won't hear his stuff in a sunday school class in 1st baptist....of course, you won't hear much of anything in a sunday school class at 1st baptist

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=stephen+a.+chronister
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SHOW OF HANDS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOW OF HANDS?   SHOW OF HANDS? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHOW OF HANDS?
Page 1 of 1