Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PARADISE, TREE, DRIVEWAY & CAR

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PARADISE, TREE, DRIVEWAY & CAR Empty
PostSubject: PARADISE, TREE, DRIVEWAY & CAR   PARADISE, TREE, DRIVEWAY & CAR I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 10:26 pm

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

PARADISE #43 JME LEE INTERVIEWED ON THE GRANDADA FORUM @ REVELOUTION RADIO

18:20 TREE CUT SHOWS CHARGED ENERGY BURNED THROUGH CENTER TO EARTH GROUND

20:13 MARKING DRIVEWAYS WITH FEMA METHODS LIKE ON "JERICO" SERIES

22:00 HOLE BURNED THROUGH CAR HOOD OFF GROUND

WATCHING.. MAY ADD MORE

https://youtu.be/wS8hy7AbprU

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: LOT OF INFO AND HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS   PARADISE, TREE, DRIVEWAY & CAR I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 10:41 pm

5:20 TOWER ON FIRE?? WHAT ... YEAH!

6:30
14:30 SKY

1.17:53   3 INTENSE LIGHTS ON SATALITE MAP VIDEO.. FIRE AFTER

1.27:02 HOUSE BURNED BUT NO VEGETATION

https://youtu.be/rIVeDyfmDZE

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PARADISE, TREE, DRIVEWAY & CAR   PARADISE, TREE, DRIVEWAY & CAR I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 10:51 pm

CAL TRANS EARLIER FIRES HAD BEEN SEEN REPLACING CULVERTS....
WANNA KNOW WHY...

CAUSE GALVANIZING USES ZINC ... ALSO USED IN THE POSTS WITH COPPER WHICH MAKE EXCELLENT GROUNDS FOR ELECTRICITY...!!

EXPERIMENT USING VOLT METER AND 100' OF WIRE SPLIT IN TWO...
ONE END OF WIRE ATTACH/CLAMP TO COPPER WATER PIPE
OTHER END HEADING NORTH (TO USE MAGNETIC FIELD OF EARTH) ATTACH TO ZINC FENCE OR LARGE ZINC NAIL (8-10") PUT YOUR METER BETWEEN THESE TO SEE VOLTAGE ... = APPROX 1.2-1.4 VOLTS...

ALLOY WHEELS LIKE ALUMINUM HAVE ZINC

1384 DEGREES TO MELT!!!!  PUDDLE... IS LIKE FOUNDRY TEMP MELTING POINT = LIQUID TO POUR INTO MOLDS.
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: PARADISE, TREE, DRIVEWAY & CAR   PARADISE, TREE, DRIVEWAY & CAR I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 5:36 pm

1049. Paradise fire was done by the Feds (11/23/2018)

Fearing the Feds to make arrest by claiming they found drug trace in garbage, I used to burn the withered leaves. I think the Feds created wildfires to justify an arrest. Last month (October) I wrote #1044, alleged the Feds would justify search and arrest by wildfire on 10/14. That day, PG&E strangely shut down the power supply to part of North California. I particularly noticed it because the Feds used to create big event on action day. 10/14 was the leaving date of my wife's Mid-east travel. Feds used to make arrest at check point at air terminal when they can legally search passengers. A recent news indicates they had prepared Paradise fire as early as in October. 

Quote :
California fire: PG&E canceled planned power shut-off in Paradise area just before Camp fire broke out
2018/11/16

On Oct. 14, the company cautiously shut off power to some 60,000 Sierra foothills and North Bay customers, hoping to prevent any downed power lines from sparking a fire. On Nov. 6, PG&E again began warning 70,000 customers — including those in the town of Paradise — that it might flip the switch in the face of fire danger.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/us-politics/la-pol-ca-power-shutoffs-wildfires-utilities-20181116-story.html

This is exactly what I wrote one month ago:

1044. Shut off power supply to "prevent" fire (10/20/2018)

In #1041, I wrote that the Feds have made a plot in October. They arranged tours for my sisters and my wife. My wife's Mid East tour is from 10/14 to 10/28. 
As for me, I allege they would justify an arrest for "burning" yard trash. To make the arrest reasonable, they have created historical big wild fire in California. In Oct.15, I read a news:

Quote :
PG&E keeps nearly 60,000 Northern California customers in the dark to reduce wildfire risk
Ashley May and Kristin Lam, USA TODAY    Oct.15, 2018 

A utility company purposefully shut off electricity to nearly 60,000 Northern California customers Sunday night, aiming to reduce wildfire risks from power lines during extreme winds.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2018/10/15/pge-voluntarily-shut-off-power-north-california-wildfires/1646686002/

It means California is in so dangerous situation that even PG&E shut off the power supply to 60,000 customers in advance to prevent a fire risk. My view is it proves my predict that the Feds created a case to frame me and my family in. The "Sunday night" was  Oct.14 night. The time my wife left for her Mid-east tour. 

1050. A wildfire that not burn trees (12/1/2018)

Here is a picture of Paradise after the fire. You can see Houses were burned into ashes, But trees remain green. By common sense, was it possible?

PARADISE, TREE, DRIVEWAY & CAR 800x450

http://www.trbimg.com/img-5bee39f5/turbine/la-me-paradise-fire-gallery-025/800/800x450

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/us-politics/la-pol-ca-power-shutoffs-wildfires-utilities-20181116-story.html

To burn a house to the ground usual takes hours or days, that will affect nearby trees. Unless the houses were made by papers, (then they would have been burned in seconds or minutes). The picture shows a "fire" flashed through the town that only destroyed houses but left trees alone. I think the Feds were behind this tragedy. They planned this for a long time. To create a dry weather (see #1047 to 1049) and select Paradise as victim (see #1044). They finally carried it out on November 8 because it is rain season. They had made California a "no rain" land for too long time and wouldn't abandon it for doing nothing. 

To wipe out the witnesses, all town were ruined. The time was at 6:30 when people were asleep. To justify the high death rate they said the fire grew at about 80 football fields per minute. Since they controlled the media, I think people will never know how many people died. 

Reference:

Quote :
Emily Cragg - California Fires Directed Energy Weapons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4FkILI5bos&t=1695s

------------

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t16-heavy-aerosol-chemtrail-spraying-prevents-rain-despite-jet-stream-moisture-flow#205
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: PARADISE, TREE, DRIVEWAY & CAR   PARADISE, TREE, DRIVEWAY & CAR I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 5:46 pm

1051. Paradise fire was originally planed to act on 10/14 (12/8/2018)

I am harassed to post in Internet. The processing become very, very slow. And frequently the computer lost connection to Internet. I think the problem is what I said in #1050 was very true that "To wipe out the witnesses, all town were ruined. The time was at 6:30 when people were asleep. To justify the high death rate they said the fire grew at about 80 football fields per minute. Since they controlled the media, I think people will never know how many people died."

I now allege the Feds planed a fire to eliminate me. The fire would be done by DEW (Direct Energy Weapon) It's quick and controllable. It's evident that the targeted houses and automobiles were burned severely while nearby trees were in much better conditions. Nobody in video said they saw fire grew at about 80 football fields per minute. With that speed and high temperature (that even melted aluminium wheels of the car), the surrounding trees wouldn't survive. It could be done only by high tech. weapon. 

On 10/14, PG&E cut off electricity to Paradise area. I noticed it and wrote:"1044. Shut off power supply to "prevent" fire (10/20/2018)". On 11/8, they still carried it out because it was a large scale plan. They wouldn't waste what they have done for the preparation work. In witness' video, you can see small fire in different spot along the road. (That's why they said fire grew at about 80 football fields per minute.) And collapsed electricity wire along road too. (a pre-prepared cover up work)
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: PARADISE, TREE, DRIVEWAY & CAR   PARADISE, TREE, DRIVEWAY & CAR I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 5:13 pm

1054. The character of plot (12/29/2018)

On Aug. 3/2017, a PG&E worker came to my house and replaced the gas meter. I was afraid  of a gas explosion and called the company. See "974. Prepare for a gas leaking (8/9/2017)" Two months later, I found the Feds had prepared a mass shooting case between 8/3/17 to 8/6.

A plot two months later: My wife was arranged a tour to Europe on 10/2/2017. Two hours before her leaving, there was a mass shooting happened in Las Vegas. The Feds used to arrange travel for my wife so it's easy to create accident death on her. The mass shooting was used to distract the murder plot on my case. 

Then the news reported Las Vegas shooter Paddock also prepared a shooting case on 8/3 in Chicago. 

LAS VEGAS GUNMAN STEPHEN PADDOCK BOOKED HOTEL ROOMS OVERLOOKING CHICAGO LOLLAPALOOZA FESTIVAL: REPORTS
BY CONOR GAFFEY ON 10/5/

booked one room at the Blackstone Hotel in Chicago, which he was due to check into on August 1, and he booked a second room for check in on August 3, a law enforcement official told USA Today. 

Both rooms had a checkout date of August 6. The Lollapalooza music festival ran August 2-5 and takes place in Grant Park. 

http://www.newsweek.com/las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddock-lollapalooza-chicago-678828?yptr=yahoo

In October plot 2018, My wife was arranged a Mid-east tour on 10/14/2018. Same time PG&E cut power supply to North California area. I think it was unusual and wrote "1044. Shut off power supply to "prevent" fire (10/20/2018)"

Three weeks later Paradise fire took place. It was the biggest fire in California history and would play a big distraction. 

Quote :
California fire: PG&E canceled planned power shut-off in Paradise area just before Camp fire broke out
2018/11/16

On Oct. 14, the company cautiously shut off power to some 60,000 Sierra foothills and North Bay customers, hoping to prevent any downed power lines from sparking a fire. On Nov. 6, PG&E again began warning 70,000 customers — including those in the town of Paradise — that it might flip the switch in the face of fire danger.

Do you see the similarity? 1. PG&E involved. 2. My wife was a murder target. Travel arranged because accident are easy to create. 3. Big events created to distract. 4. I wrote my suspicion in advance and was later proved by news report.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARADISE, TREE, DRIVEWAY & CAR   PARADISE, TREE, DRIVEWAY & CAR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PARADISE, TREE, DRIVEWAY & CAR
Page 1 of 1