Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2018 5:41 pm

A SEQUENCE OF EVENTS SHOW SOMETHING IS COMING SOON!!!! CONNECT THESE DOTS!!!!!

https://www.thestreet.com/markets/stocks-trade-lower-on-christmas-eve-14819627

Wall Street Overview 

Stocks fell heavily in a holiday-shortened session Monday, Dec. 24, as investors continued to express concern over the fate of the global economy and the ongoing turmoil in the White House.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average tumbled 653 points, or 2.9%, to 21,792, the S&P 500 declined 2.7%, and the Nasdaq was down 2.2%. The Dow set a new 52-week intraday low with Monday's move. 

-----------

• Futures Suddenly Plunge Ahead Of Mnuchin's' Plunge Protection Team' Meeting S&P futures suddenly tumbled in a what appears to be zero liquidity just around 7am SQ-HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS! 

-----------------------------

TOP TRUMP OFFICIAL CALLS BANKERS, WILL CONVENE 'PLUNGE PROTECTION TEAM'

U.S. President Donald Trump’s Treasury secretary called top U.S. bankers on Sunday amid an ongoing rout on Wall Street and made plans to convene a group of officials known as the “Plunge Protection Team.”

Mnuchin Next On Chopping Block After Failing To Preclear Big Bank/Plunge Protection Team Calls With Trump

!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!! Trump%20mnuchin%202

Mnuchin just painted a big, red bullseye on his back when Trump is looking for the next scapegoat to "justify" the latest market drop.
--------------------------------------

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/3626-urgent-treasury-secretary-calls-ceo-s-of-top-banks-liquidity-check-for-monday

HAL TURNER

TREASURY SECRETARY CALLS CEO'S OF TOP BANKS "LIQUIDITY CHECK" FOR MONDAY"

The last time that a US Treasury Secretary took it upon himself to call the CEO's of America's top banks was the night before the 2008 Banking COLLAPSE took place, setting in motion the almost complete financial collapse of the American banking system.   
Tomorrow, the Secretary will convene a call with the President's Working Group on financial markets, (I.E. PLUNGE PROTECTION TEAM) which he chairs. This includes the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the Securities and , or 2.9%, to 21,792, the S&P 500 declined 2.7%, and the Nasdaq was down 2.2%. The Dow set a new 52-week intraday low with Monday's move. Exchange Commission, and the Commodities Futures Trading Commission. He has also invited the office of the Comptroller of the Currency, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to participate as well. These key regulators will discuss coordination efforts to assure normal market operations.
"We continue to see strong economic growth in the U.S. economy with robust activity from consumers and business," stated Secretary Mnuchin and added "With the govermment shutdown, Treasury will have critical employees to maintain its core operations at Fiscal Services, IRS, and other critical functions within the department."
Here is an image of the EXTREMELY RARE Sunday announcement from the US Treasury!
!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!! DvIf7-NV4AAN6j7

COLLAPSE?

Now we may have a better idea why the President announced all American Troops are ordered home from Syria and Afghanistan, and why ALL BUT TWO U.S. Navy Aircraft Carriers and their Battle Groups, arrived back in their home ports December 17 -- and haven't moved since.  
Moments ago, my son and I went to the nearest ATM and took out the maximum allowable amount of cash from each of our Checking accounts.  It isn't much ($700).  I personally think YOU should do the same.  RIGHT NOW.  Go in your pajamas if you have to.  We also gassed-up our cars (while credit still works) and I am leaving home now to go to the supermarket for last-minute convenience foods.
The fact that such a telephone call even took place is terrifying, and the fact that it has now LEAKEDthat such telephone calls from Mnuchin to the banks took place, could have ONLY come from the bankers themselves.  Perhaps a final warning.  We ___ MAY ___ have just hours left of "normalcy."
For the government to announce they are having a Presidential Meeting with the PLUNGE PROTECTION TEAM ought to be all you need to hear to decide whether or not to get CASH MONEY TO SURVIVE ON for a month or so. 

NOT TO PAY BILLS - to SURVIVE ON.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2018 7:31 pm

All this mess MAY just be the 'break the camels back' event to finally wake a few sheep up to what I've been shouting from the roof tops for forty + years . . . and has been falling on deaf ears forty + years as well.

END THE FEDERAL RESERVE!!!

Hopefully POTUS can do this without getting himself JFKed. I believe that Trump knows how dirty and unconstitutional the FED is and that this is part of "the plan".

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2018 12:02 pm

i suggest the reading of the book "the creature from jekyll island" by G.edward griffin to see just how unconstitutional it really is......IF,IF,IF the US would convert to treasury notes, instead of reserve notes, and base it on gold,silver,platinum and OIL RESERVES, the NWO cabal would collapse in a matter of hours....i wonder after reading "gods of eden", if that is such a good idea after all....william bramley, the author, thinks that ending the central bank system would lead to world peace and harmony, countries without borders or wars.....don't like the sound of that either
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 8:48 am

re: Q: p3640: Q0 = Air Force One/Q+, ? Panic in DC... - Unraveling ToE ThreadPosted on 12/27/18 at 7:57 am to FLGranny
!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!! Bkm1

The only Dem holdover who tweeted anything tht wasn't recycled or unreleased-yet-dated back several years was Chelsea, who simply said " Merry Christmas!" exactly 30 mins before DJT did at 4:29am. 

Brennan, Michelle Obama, Jeb, Sally Yates and the rest have been silent for days. And GWB's Twitter has been wiped. And locked. And lost its blue check. 

For what it's worth .
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 9:40 am

Internet scuttlebutt the past few days about Hillary & Obama being arrested on or around 22 December. I can't prove it - neither can anyone else so take it with a grain of salt. Still, would be nice if true, huh?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 10:28 am

i just brought it over from TD...florida granny wades through the 8 chan bull and she posted it...i doubt there is anything behind it, but they do keep watch on stuff like that...strange that not one post from them, even if it is the holidays....i have given up hope of anything good coming out of this other than more persecution against believers....selfishly, i'm kinda' glad that i am old because i just don't like what i see on the horizon....i read something this morning that made mesuspect that we are closer to the tribulation than meets the eye....according to the article there is a plan to divide jerusalem into 3 parts....i remember talk of this years ago but i thought they had abandoned it....in joel, the Lord gets pretty pissed about dividing His land:

http://prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=2849

For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and [for] my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 11:19 am

Michael371 wrote:
i read something this morning that made mesuspect that we are closer to the tribulation than meets the eye....according to the article there is a plan to divide jerusalem into 3 parts....i remember talk of this years ago but i thought they had abandoned it

The article you linked says the third part would be under international control. I read that as VATICAN control. That's what I've been seeing the past few years and we know the Vatican wants it all sooooo frikin' bad.

That and . . .

Israel just bombed Damascus - again. Didn't make it an Isaiah 17:1 ruinous heap just yet however it sends warning shivers up my spine. Lots of news about it on the I-net.

Steve DeNoon of Israeli News Live did a video covering it.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Dec 25, 2018
Israel's Attack on Damascus Could Have Prophetic Impact on Israel, one of Biblical proportions. Isaiah 17 is just one prophecy but the demise of Damascus could be the beginning of the opening of Israel's blinded eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thqIW6a3iig

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 11:24 am

researcher, explain how to take only a section of a quote out,rather than the whole quote....i have not been able to do that on this site, other than cut/paste
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 11:43 am

Cut & paste is how I do it too. Then I hi-lite the parts I just pasted, select the quote icon, and hand type the name of who I'm quoting.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 1:07 pm

Thanks researcher for the Damascus video
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 1:14 pm

very good video....what he says makes a lot of sense...time will tell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING IS UP!!!!!
Page 1 of 1