Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Power Grids~Attn Spring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Power Grids~Attn Spring Empty
PostSubject: The Power Grids~Attn Spring   The Power Grids~Attn Spring I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 10:46 am

u know there are troubles about.

at 11:40 am est I got my alert on Sprint that 911 is having sporadic outages.
Verizon sent their alert yesterday.

Trouble in NYC put Queens into darkness.

Having analysis of magnetosphere and solar activity from yesterday onward would be helpful as word has it, it was going crazy.

I'm hoping Spring will advise on all things.

And did we not have forewarning yesterday about the grid??

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Power Grids~Attn Spring   The Power Grids~Attn Spring I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 1:04 pm

Here's one alert from yesterday:

(Natural News) A pair of reports released in the past month from two separate federal entities both warn of dire, devastating consequences from the destruction or disabling of a substantial portion of the U.S. power grid.

DETAILS: https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-12-27-reports-warn-of-disabling-attacks-to-u-s-power-grid.html
-----------------------
We did not get a cable EAS alert, but cell phone alert is titled: SEVERE ALERT  per MEMA   (Massachusetts Emerg. Mgmnt)
with instructions to directly dial any emergency services personnel needed rather than go thru 911.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Power Grids~Attn Spring   The Power Grids~Attn Spring I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 1:13 pm

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/38a5159bc835198182251206a21803e95155de1eed3e2c9b32e73cba48bcbd85.jpeg

The Power Grids~Attn Spring 38a5159bc835198182251206a21803e95155de1eed3e2c9b32e73cba48bcbd85

8Chan Anons are reporting receiving this message being received in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Washington State, Oregon and New Mexico.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Power Grids~Attn Spring   The Power Grids~Attn Spring I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 3:09 pm

Some pics/video of the transformer explosion that shut down LaGuardia for awhile:

https://twitter.com/search?q=transformer%20explosion&src=typed_query

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/12/27/laguardia-airport-transformer-fire/

hilarious 
Shane‏ @Cromulentius  19h19 hours ago
Replying to @ManYourStyleNY @TananariveDue and

Sigh. It’s never aliens.
------------------------------------

(Actually it probably was aliens.) (or clowns) (or aliens hired by clowns)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Power Grids~Attn Spring   The Power Grids~Attn Spring I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 5:51 pm

YES THE MAGNETIC FIELD IS WACKO, 
COLORADO, ARIZONA AND LOUISIANA ALSO AFFECTED!

NOW WE SEE A REPORT ON POLAR VORTEX HERE:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6536269/Experts-say-disruptions-polar-vortex-cause-temperatures-plummet-US.html

The Power Grids~Attn Spring 7907418-6536269-image-a-7_1546021404694

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2018/12/18/3141468658594003429/636x382_MP4_3141468658594003429.mp4

WHICH IS WHY I ALWAYS WARN ABOUT GETTING WARM INSULATED AND WATER PROOF HUNTER'S COATS AND INSULATED MATCHING PANTS TO KEEP YOU WARM AND SAFE..ALSO DO NOT FORGET WOOL SOCKS AND HUNTERS WATER PROOF INSULATED BOOTS................THANK ME LATER!!!

IT IS VERY LATE TO GET ITEMS AS MANY COME FROM OVER-SEAS... ANY LARGE GLITCH AND STORES WILL BE EMPTIED... GO TO CABELAS.COM  !!! CAMO UP !! IRON RIDGE BOOTS, I LOVE THEM!!

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Power Grids~Attn Spring   The Power Grids~Attn Spring I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 5:56 pm

https://ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov/ccmc-swrt-display/SWMF-RCM/index.php

FOLKS THIS MIGHT LOOK OK BUT IS NOT!!!!! NOT NORMAL!!!!
PREVIOUS PICTURE ABOVE SHOWS PROBLEMS!!!

LATEST UPDATE FROM TERRAL03 (ZERO 3)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPuVO0rQ96g
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Power Grids~Attn Spring   The Power Grids~Attn Spring I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 6:01 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f83/19/80/67/56/screen45.png
The Power Grids~Attn Spring Screen45

https://i.servimg.com/u/f83/19/80/67/56/screen48.png
The Power Grids~Attn Spring Screen48

https://i.servimg.com/u/f83/19/80/67/56/screen46.png
The Power Grids~Attn Spring Screen46

https://i.servimg.com/u/f83/19/80/67/56/screen47.png
The Power Grids~Attn Spring Screen47

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Power Grids~Attn Spring   The Power Grids~Attn Spring I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 6:11 pm

SEE ALSO : SPRING'S 
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t21441-spring-s-dec-27-2018-trump-vs-the-globalists-terrorist-federal-reserve-federal-reserve-is-a-suicide-bomber-with-a-deeper-agenda-when-the-waves-roar-look-up-merkel-french-erect-blade

[list="color: rgb(252, 246, 141); font-family: Arial, Verdana, \"Kristen ITC", Tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; background-color: rgb(28, 25, 22);"]
[*]Huge waves unexpectedly hit coastal Peru and Cuba triggering floods, damage and evacuations

[/list]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Power Grids~Attn Spring   The Power Grids~Attn Spring I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 6:15 pm

THOSE PICTURES OF EARTHS MAGNETIC FIELD ABOVE CHANGE VERY FREQUENTLY...
I HAVE PROVIDED SCREEN SHOTS SO THEY WILL NOT CHANGE ON THE ARTICLE LINK...
YOU SHOULD GO TO THIS LINK AND CHECK OFTEN TO SEE THE CHANGES....::
https://ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov/ccmc-swrt-display/SWMF-RCM/index.php
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Power Grids~Attn Spring   The Power Grids~Attn Spring I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 12:36 pm

DID YA ALL WATCH TERRAL03 VIDEO...???

HAS ALIGNMENT PERIODS / MONTHS ETC.  YA SHOULD WATCH!

TERRAL WATCHES THE MAGMA PLUMES AND WAVES REVERBERATION THROUGH THE EARTH!

DUTCHSINSE AND TERRAL03 ARE THE PEEPS TO WATCH!!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Power Grids~Attn Spring   The Power Grids~Attn Spring I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 12:50 pm

I hit most of the old sites we used to visit last night...found them to be very user UNfriendly.

Couldn't find any way to look back at solar activity from around/before the 26th.  planetx
They took all the fun out of it.

2 things I got from it, I think.  1. the sun is super quiet   2. we've seen the magnetosphere flipped out ballistic in previous years.  What is showing now is super meek in comparison.
And my conclusion:  whatever caused these recent happenings had nothing to do with the sun/cosmic plasma waves or bursts/etc.  ie: look for a different rat.
Will look for Dutch, though.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: STEVE Q, AND SHEILA Z ON THESE CRAZY OCCURANCES   The Power Grids~Attn Spring I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 1:38 pm

WARNING! STEVE QUAYLE: What’s REALLY Coming in 2019

Sheila Zilinsky
Published on Dec 29, 2018

Steve Quayle joins Sheila on all the bizarre occurrences going on across the globe, including NYC ominous blue lights, power outages across the nation, what happened in Louisiana?. Why was 911 down and the internet? WHATS COMING IN 2019?! YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS VIDEO! December 28, 2018.

https://youtu.be/qxtflC5wQLk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 12 NEW CLOUDS... STUFF IN THE SKY NOT DIGITAL STORAGE   The Power Grids~Attn Spring I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 1:41 pm

http://www.eyeopeningtruth.com/but-now-they-only-block-the-sun-they-rain-and-snow-on-everyone/

But NOW they only Block the SUN… they rain and snow on EVERYONE!

December 27, 2018 by Cynthia

Bows and flows of Angel hair, and ice cream castles in the air, and feathered canyons everywhere. I’ve looked at clouds that way.  –  Joni Mitchell

When I was a child, back in the “OLDEN DAYS” when things moved at a slower pace, we had a game we used to play.   We would lie in the grass and stare up at the sky.  As the fluffy clouds floated by, we would watch to see what shapes we could find in them.  “LOOK, LOOK, there goes a… ”  Our skies looked so different back then.  The clouds were easy to read and good predictors of what weather was heading our way.  There were, at that time, only four types of clouds: cirrus, cumulus, stratus, and nimbus.  The skies were usually blue, unless there was a storm brewing. Nothing like the skies of today.

OHHH, Mercy, Mercy Me-e, Things ain’t what they used to be… where did all the blue skies go? – Marvin Gaye

How often do you look at the sky?  I mean really look at the sky.   If you are over 50 years old, you are probably quite alarmed.  The sky does not even resemble the sky we once knew.  Is this a natural phenomenon or something much more sinister?   Did you know that they have officially named 12 new types of clouds?   They are teaching school children that these types were always there, they just had not been named yet.   HOGWASH!!  These types of clouds are not natural and did not exist until current times.   They are manufactured through science and geo-engineering.  What is the reason?  Where is this heading?  You know that clouds are a major factor in weather.  

Sadly only those of us who are over 50 years old, still remember the world the way it used to be.  Today’s society has been so bombarded with unnatural, unreal, bizarre images, they have become at home with them.  They see the world as it is today, and to them it is normal.  They are constantly being told this is normal.  This is the way it has always been…NOT!!!  The WIERD, UNNATURAL, ABSURD, TWISTED, BIZZARE, FREAKY, TECHNOLOGICAL, MANUFACTURED world of today, is SICK! 

There is something happening here… and You would be wise to take a closer look.  Your life and the life of your children could depend on it.  
The Power Grids~Attn Spring 7759502_f520

Gary McArthur/WMO
ENVIRONMENT
Quote :
[size=32]It’s Official: There Are Now 12 New Cloud Types to Fall in Love With
PETER DOCKRILL; 25 MAR 2017

It’s not every day that the world officially recognises a new species of cloud, but then again, this has been no ordinary week.

In case you missed it, Thursday was World Meteorological Day, and the UN’s official weather body observed the occasion by recognising 12 new types of cloud and cloud features, including asperitas – the wave-like cloud structures that make it look like the world is underwater, as if the sky were the surface of the ocean.
Asperitas and 11 other kinds of clouds have now been formally listed in the International Cloud Atlas – the official reference work on all things cloud, as published by the World Meteorological Organisation (WMO).
It’s a big release too – the first time the volume has been updated in some 30 years, and considering the Atlas was first published in 1896, it’s pretty amazing to think that this scientific resource has informed cloud-watchers across three distinct centuries.
Clouds are categorised into 10 different genera, defined according to their appearance and position in the sky. The genera are then divided into species(describing shape and structure) and varieties (describing transparency and arrangement).
In the new Cloud Atlas – which the WMO says will now primarily exist as a web portal – the body has recognised one new species, called volutus.
Also known as a roll cloud, volutus are usually long and hang low in the sky, and their tube-shaped bodies sometimes look like they’re rolling, as the name suggests:
[/size]
Quote :
The Power Grids~Attn Spring 1347619-clouds-1-volChristy Gray/WMO
The WMO has also recognised five new supplementary features – distinctive cloud structures that attach to other kinds of clouds.
These include: asperitas, cavum, cauda (tail cloud), fluctus (Kelvin-Helmholz wave) and murus (wall cloud).
Asperitas caught the eye of the founder and president of the US-based Cloud Appreciation Society, Gavin Pretor-Pinney in 2006, after he noticed members of the organisation posting images of clouds that didn’t quite look like anything he’d seen before.
He then began a decade-long campaign to have the WMO formally recognise the new cloud – a massive effort which finally paid off this week.
“Back in 2008, I thought the chances of this becoming official were really minimal,” he told Matt McGrath at the BBC.
“At first the WMO were saying they had no plans to do a new edition, but over time I think they began to realise there is an interest among the public in clouds and there is a need for that interest to be an informed one, there’s a need for this authoritative work.”
Here’s a look at asperitas in all its undulating glory:
The Power Grids~Attn Spring 1347619-clouds-2-aspGary McArthur/WMO
The updated Cloud Atlas recognises a new accessory cloud – the name for features that merge with another cloud – called a flumen, which is associated with severe convective storms.

To round things off, there are also five new “special clouds“, which describe localised conditions where clouds are generated due to either natural causes or human activity.

The new special clouds recognised are: cataractagenitus, flammagenitus, homogenitus, silvagenitus and homomutatus.

In short, it’s a great day if you love gazing at the sky, and there are plenty of new clouds – or at least new formally recognised clouds – to see if you can manage to spot them.

Happy hunting!
[size]
The International Cloud Atlas is available online here.
[/size]

STRANGE STORM CLOUDS – Mammatus facts and information

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Day One: No Internet, No Cell Service, No Electricity - What Do You Do To Make Sure You Are A Survivor Instead Of A Victim?   The Power Grids~Attn Spring I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 1:49 pm

THIS IS ONE OF THREE ARTICLES I DIDN'T POST YESTERDAY BEFORE DOVE ASKED WHERE IS SPRING? THE OTHER TWO WERE FROM NEWS STATIONS, 1 FROM NEW YORK AND THE OTHER FROM LOUISIANA... LOUISIANA LOOKED MORE WIND CAUSED BUT I COULD HAVE BEEN WRONG.

http://allnewspipeline.com/What_Would_You_Do_If_Everything_Went_Dark.php
December 28, 2018

Day One: No Internet, No Cell Service, No Electricity - What Do You Do To Make Sure You Are A Survivor Instead Of A Victim?

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

We have all seen the information on possible SHTF scenarios, from terror attacks of the grid, to solar events, to EMPs, economic collapse, etc.... and many of here joined on comment threads sharing excellent prepping tips and ideas, but after seeing multiple reports from Thursday where Internet outages, cell phone outages and even a transformer blowing, the question occurred to me as to what exactly each of us would do on "day one," if we woke to no internet, no cell service, and no electricity at all.

The Power Grids~Attn Spring CenturyLinkOutageMap1

DAY ONE: DETERMINING IF OUTAGES ARE LOCAL,  STATE-WIDE, OR NATIONWIDE

On Friday NBC Los Angeles reported on nationwide Internet outages that affected Century Link customers in multiple states, and knocked out 911 emergency call centers in Washington state, Missouri, Idaho and Arizona. Reports from other states also show that services were interrupted as well. 

In our own comment section, 'Dan from Ohio," mentioned "Same here, hell yesterday evening Internet service went down from Idaho to Ohio for awhile, made me wonder....," which brings me to the reason I wanted to get this article out.

In 2015 it was reported that the U.S. power grid is attacked "once every four days," whether physical or cyber attacks, and with technological advances, those numbers are no doubt higher now. In 2016 The Hill reported "If hackers were to knock out 100 strategically chosen generators in the Northeast, for example, the damaged power grid would quickly overload, causing a cascade of secondary outages across multiple states. While some areas could recover quickly, others might be without power for weeks," calling it the "nightmare scenario."

Bad enough if your cell service goes out, or a landline for those that still use them, or you fire up your computer and have no Internet, but what would any of us do if we lost everything at once, not knowing if it was a temporary issue or if "something" happened nationwide.

Many of us have lost electricity for a short period of time, whether from a storm, a blown transformer, or any random reason, and the first thing we do is call the electric company to find out how widespread it is, and when they expect service to be restored. What happens when you cannot call them because cell service is out, and then find your landline isn't working either?

For the sake of this article we are going to assume the "event" was not an EMP attack or a massive solar event, so one might jump in their car and drive a ways to determine if the power outage is local or more widespread, maybe also look to see if any crews are working on the electrical lines. Once we have determined it is more widespread than just our immediate area, next thing would likely be to pull out your short wave radio to listen and see how widespread it is, and whether it is a nationwide outage.

After learning it is nationwide, or even statewide with no indication when the lights will come back on it time to decide what to do to prepare for day one without power.

The Power Grids~Attn Spring DarkWorldSurvival1

DAY ONE: WHAT DO YOU?

One of the first things I did when starting this article was email Steve Quayle for some suggestions I may not have considered, since Quayle has been talking about prepping for decades, long before the prepping movement began, and he offered some suggestions for before and after, and kindly is allowing me to quote him.

Via Quayle's email: Have a step by step plan ahead of time- Number one: Use a checklist. Do you have a battery operated short wave radio and plenty of batteries - Very important - Number 2: Do you have large coolers to put perishables and frozen foods in? 3.) Have a plan for family members to get to your household should the power go out and stay out. 4.) If you are going to use lights like LED lanterns, etc... Block the windows so there will be no light that escapes, bad guys gravitate to the light! Get canned goods, and heavy duty trash bags, like construction bags for garbage. 5.) Make sure you have maximum water stored as power going off will make it impossible to use your pump. 6.) Also acquire a porta potty that uses bags and has powdered chemical that congeals the waste - GOOD BRAND IS PETT TOILETS. 7.) Avoid candles and flames as open fire can become problematic. 8.) Buy as much freeze dried or dehydrated food now - some emergency meals have built in heater pouches. 9.) Have your personal defense weapon at the ready. 10) Preposition all the supplies in the room you intend to make your safe room.

(NoteI transcribed from the email, so any mistakes are mine.)

Steve also highly recommends Holly Deyo's book, "Dare to Prepare," saying "it is the best ever written that people should read now!"

Steve's ideas above are one of the main reasons we do prepping pieces, because readers offer tips and ideas that sometimes others don't think of, which is evidenced in his suggestion to block windows so outsiders cannot see lights. That wasn't something I even considered living up here on the mountain, surrounded by farmers and ranchers who are basically preppers themselves. 

Also, in regards to the suggestion about putting all perishables in a cooler, they do sell cooler ice packs, Stefan and I have a dozen or so in our own freezers, always ready to use. Freezer Pack has some that stays cold 30 times longer than some of the others, and Yetihas a good product as well. 

The fact is, after determining if the electricity outage is not just local and having no idea when or if it will be coming back on anytime soon, that day one will be very busy, getting your foods stored in a cooler, getting your supplies easily accessible, setting up your safe room, etc..... and it all needs to be done utilizing what daylight you have. One certainly doesn't want to be stumbling around using a flashlight at night to get supplies and personal defense weapons in place.

Another point for those that live in cold climates, if it is Winter, get your wood in to keep dry, get your fire started before the temperatures drop,  to be able to boil water if you are using freeze dried foods, or if you plan to use your fireplace to cook any type of meal, or even just to start warming up the room. In the resources bulletpoint below, we offer links to multiple methods of keeping your space warm for those without a fireplace.

We have done so many prepper pieces, because it is so important to prepare before any type of catastrophic event or disaster, but having a plan as to what you are going to do after the event, should be the number one priority, because any long term power and cell/phone outage across a large swath of area, is going to lead to chaos at an accelerated rate once others become aware that it is going to be a long term issue.

RESOURCES

Best Shortwave Radio Reviews 2018 with Buyer’s Guide -  This review covers three brands of short wave radios, one very expensive, one around $150 and the last one under a hundred bucks.

How To Heat Your Home Without Electricity -  A nice variety of ways to keep warm without electricty, and Happy Preppers has additional "Emergency Heat Sources" as well.

Checklists: Some free checklists are out there on the Internet. One a printable supplies checklist. Another is a 78 Item Preppers Checklist: Not Just What But Why over at Skilled Survival. Prepper Monthly Checklist at SHTF Blog. The Fall & Winter Prepper Checklist: 9 Things To Get Your Home Prepped for Disasters at SHTFPlan.

BOTTOM LINE

Any wide-spread and long term power outage is going to cause chaos in a very short amount of time. Having prepping supplies and being prepared is great, but snapping into action, having a set plan as to what one is going to do immediately after determining that SHTF, could very well be the difference between being a survivor or ending up a victim.

Plan now for your Day One.

https://youtu.be/zwd_u1cg1sU

[Update] MUST-SEE interview where Sheila Zilinsky and steve Quayle discuss what is coming in 2019.
https://youtu.be/qxtflC5wQLk

ANP NEEDS YOUR HELP. With digital media revenue spiraling downward, especially hitting those in Independent Media, it has become apparent that traditional advertising simply isn't going to fully cover the costs and expenses for many smaller independent websites. 

Any extra readers may be able to spare for donations is greatly appreciated. 

One time donations or monthly, via Paypal or Credit Card:

The Power Grids~Attn Spring Btn_donateCC_LG

Or  https://www.paypal.me/AllNewsPipeLine
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Power Grids~Attn Spring   The Power Grids~Attn Spring I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 2:01 pm

MUST-SEE interview where Sheila Zilinsky and steve Quayle discuss what is coming in 2019.

Just finished recording this. Thanks Spring.

BTW - - speaking of outages - - 8chan has been down, KAPUT, all day long. See CodeMonkey's (8chan owner) tweets today about it. Some serious business afoot!

https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Power Grids~Attn Spring   The Power Grids~Attn Spring I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 6:06 pm

Whooo doggies.  The battle keeps getting hotter.
Here's a thread on Century Link, aka the keystone? and the outages.
I CANNOT vet it; I'm not that well-informed. But you'll recognize some known facts in there and some very plausible connections.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1078917666889297920.html

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Power Grids~Attn Spring   The Power Grids~Attn Spring I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Power Grids~Attn Spring
Page 1 of 1