Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So Peace in the ME is turned over to Erdogan?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

So Peace in the ME is turned over to Erdogan? Empty
PostSubject: So Peace in the ME is turned over to Erdogan?   So Peace in the ME is turned over to Erdogan? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 12:26 pm

Sorry...(not sorry).  I mean, what can you say?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: So Peace in the ME is turned over to Erdogan?   So Peace in the ME is turned over to Erdogan? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 1:08 pm

Dove wrote:
Sorry...(not sorry).  I mean, what can you say?

The guy in the video said it all, "get into the shelter, there's a shit storm coming!"

You just wait . . . wait for it . . . wait for it . . .

Edrdogan, my all time personal prime candidate (so far to date) for the Anti-christ, will invade and maybe even genocide the Kurds in North Syria. Remember Armenia! Oh yeah, don't forget that North Syria is oil and gas rich. Two for the price of one anyone?

Pray, won't you, that I'm a terrible prophet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMo4he3ivto

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: So Peace in the ME is turned over to Erdogan?   So Peace in the ME is turned over to Erdogan? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 2:39 pm

Something just dawned on me:

One of the things I found  challenging sometimes was that after the 2nd (the profound) meeting with the Holy Spirit, I realized how oftentimes I was 'walking out' Bible lessons in my every day life.

As you mentioned 'prophet', Researcher, it occurred to me that's exactly what we're all doing now...
we're walking through scripture in our day to day lives.  We are literally 'living out' scripture.

If there's any good advise to be had...I'll try to explain...we don't take it personally.  Let it Be In the Lord's Hands.  Don't be tempted by fear, etc. to grab back the reins.  There's NOTHING we can do better than what He will do for us.  Just LET HIM. Let Him be God, ruler over our lives.  And if anything 'grabs' you, pray!
Some may not know just how Precious we are to Him, and How Much He'll move for us!
If we don't know what to do?  Ask Him.

And of course follow wisdom every day.  Don't walk where you shouldn't be walking.
Don't take up causes in the flesh.  Keep yourself healthy.  Spend time with the Lord,
keep your armour on.  A lot of wisdom is common sense stuff even though alot of people don't appear to have any. So, be willing to pull them out.

Don't be overtaken by the issues of life.  Walk by faith, not by sight. Look on Jesus.
TRUST AND FOLLOW is what gets us where we're going.  thanks

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Peace in the ME is turned over to Erdogan?   So Peace in the ME is turned over to Erdogan? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Peace in the ME is turned over to Erdogan?
Page 1 of 1