Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NOT OK... NOTHING OK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

NOT OK... NOTHING OK Empty
PostSubject: NOT OK... NOTHING OK   NOT OK... NOTHING OK I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 11:16 am

NOT OK... NOTHING OK Screen49

LINK PICTURE CHANGES OVER TIME... FOR REAL TIME MONITORING  : https://ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov/ccmc-swrt-display/SWMF-RCM/index.php
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SCREEN SHOT A LITTLE LATER   NOT OK... NOTHING OK I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 11:20 am

MAGNETIC FIELD BEING PULLED ON BY STRONG BODY!

SCREEN SHOT 
NOT OK... NOTHING OK Screen50
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOT OK... NOTHING OK   NOT OK... NOTHING OK I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 12:12 pm

NOT OK... NOTHING OK Ycut2
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NOT OK... NOTHING OK   NOT OK... NOTHING OK I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 5:30 pm

Now you're cooking!  Or we're cooking....something's cooking.  I think we could call it an Inflammatory Condition.  I'd love to know what's up.   Man the shields, Scotty!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOT OK... NOTHING OK   NOT OK... NOTHING OK I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 7:27 am

Someone, i think it was Spring, posted a video on this forum when Macron came to visit Washington, DC last year. Can anyone here locate that video? It covered a few things that Macron and President Trump said to each other, somewhat jokingly, about the USA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOT OK... NOTHING OK   NOT OK... NOTHING OK I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 7:43 am

Also, what about GOT IT! reminds me of "goat" (which i find a little creepy). The other choice is X which denotes position on a map - indicates a mistake - kiss - vote - used instead of a signature if you can’t write - ten - crossing (sometimes death) - mark - make a sign(ature) - overwrite or obliterate with an X - make void - annul - invalidate - movies suitable for adolts only - X=hybrid

As usual, clear as mud. 50-50 chance. Removal of true choice by invisibles.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NOT OK... NOTHING OK   NOT OK... NOTHING OK I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 12:39 pm

No link.  Just a forum post ;

There is actually some REAL science that the pull on the earth's crust is near it's highest level of the year right in this time frame.

The reason for this is that the earth's orbit around the sun is not a circle, but instead is elliptical, and our closest approach to the sun this year was Jan 3 at 5:20 UTC.

In addition there is a Lunar Eclipse on Jan 21, 2019, that in-line alignment of gravitational pull will add a further Sun/Moon outward pull on the earth's crust.

Many large EQ's have occurred during maximum gravitational pull time frames, but actually seem to occur with the pull is slightly oblique - sideways, versus directly out (ie: in the days /3-4 weeks BEFORE or AFTER the maximum pull date)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NOT OK... NOTHING OK   NOT OK... NOTHING OK I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 7:56 pm

Dutch from 1/4.  This is terrible...I want to know the info but can't cope with an hour plus program. erg.
Lots of Dec. activity with both '7' strength eq's, also volcanoes.  And he's talking magnetosphere.
He said USGS not reporting tons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=562&v=z_Ne97dctMw

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: NOT OK... NOTHING OK   NOT OK... NOTHING OK I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 8:42 pm

Dove , If you run your cursor along the time line at the bottom of the youtube,  Little pictures will be shown all long it . This is how  I skip thru  the huge amount of info and get to the USA (or country of interest) quickly.  Still miss good info but with limited time , it does cut down on time spent waiting .  judy
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NOT OK... NOTHING OK   NOT OK... NOTHING OK I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 8:48 pm

bordercollie wrote:
Dove , If you run your cursor along the time line at the bottom of the youtube,  Little pictures will be shown all long it . This is how  I skip thru  the huge amount of info and get to the USA (or country of interest) quickly.  Still miss good info but with limited time , it does cut down on time spent waiting .  judy

Yes!!!  I remember now.  hahaha.

I really was away too long.  Thanks for the reminder.  "Speed listening". UP

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NOT OK... NOTHING OK   NOT OK... NOTHING OK I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 5:47 am

1/21

2/19

3/21

3 super moons the first 3 months of 2019.

On the 21st of  January, 4 lunar spectacles will take place all at once. It will be a Full Moon, the first Full Moon of 2019 (Wolf Moon), it will be the closest to earth (Super Moon) and on top of that, it will be a total lunar eclipse (Blood Moon)

Partial solar eclipse too ?  Need to confirm.

General Flynn changes his twitter background according to what's coming:
https://twitter.com/GenFlynn/media?lang=en

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOT OK... NOTHING OK   NOT OK... NOTHING OK I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 10:54 am

WATCH MARCH THERE WILL BE OTHER TUGGING ON EARTH AT THAT TIME AS IT IS AN ALIGNMENT PERIOD,
LOT OF INTERACTION... MAY WELL BE MANY LARGER QUAKES!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOT OK... NOTHING OK   NOT OK... NOTHING OK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOT OK... NOTHING OK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: