Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clinton Indictment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Clinton Indictment Empty
PostSubject: Clinton Indictment   Clinton Indictment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 11:04 am

By Anna von Reitz

Clinton Indictment

The only Clinton Indictment I have seen is a Common Law Indictment. The only place that the Federales have left where such an indictment can be served is the Federal Postal District Court --- and that has to be manned by people occupying the land jurisdiction of this country, like me, and enforced by people occupying the land jurisdiction of this country.

None of the Municipal or Territorial employees can do this, because the Constitutions allowing their operations forbid it.

That's how the Clintons and other criminals have gotten away with their activities for so long.

It's like the old movies where the guys running gin to New York during The Prohibition got their hot rods "over the county line" and thumbed their noses at the pursuing County Sheriff.

The criminals are using our land jurisdiction as a safe haven, because they figure we will never have brains enough to figure out what they are doing and come after them. They cross over the line and stand there grinning at the cops, who, after all, are only "law enforcement officers" ----and can't cross the line.

The Territorial and Municipal employees --- have to stand back and suck their thumbs, because they can't pursue these criminals if it means trespassing on our land jurisdiction.

So even though the Indictment against Hillary Clinton being circulated on the internet is correct and lawful, it requires people to wake up to enforce it. We have to seat the appropriate Federal Postal District Courts and we have to appoint men to act as Bounty Hunters to arrest these criminals, who otherwise shelter in our jurisdiction the same way that pirates used to shelter in the Caribbean Islands.

As more Americans "come home" and "re-populate" the land jurisdiction we are heir to, and as more people understand the jurisdictions established by the original Constitution, and as more competent Americans step forward to organize the necessary Courts and also to enforce the Public Law, we will bring these fiends to justice.

Mr. Trump is doing a good job maintaining control and cleaning out the Swamp on his side of the fence. We need to do the same on ours.

I realize that this is easier said than done. We have relatively few people who are competent to fill the vacancies of the Federal Postal District Courts and even fewer who are up to speed on the nuances of the Bounty Hunter provisions of the Territorial 14th Amendment. But we are paying attention and we are making progress and more and more people are learning the facts of the matter.

This situation developed over the course of 150 years. Fixing it isn't easy or instant.

We aren't going to be able to click our heels like Dorothy and resolve it simply by "going home" --- once we get home, we have to deal with the criminals who have infested our farm back in Kansas.
Back to top Go down

Clinton Indictment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinton Indictment   Clinton Indictment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 11:12 am

Thank you for bringing this information to light!!
Dave
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Clinton Indictment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinton Indictment   Clinton Indictment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 12:08 pm

spring2 wrote:
Thank you for bringing this information to light!!
Dave

Ditto what Dave said. I didn't know this either.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clinton Indictment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinton Indictment   Clinton Indictment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clinton Indictment
Page 1 of 1