Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CLINTON - JESUIT VATICAN ASSASSINS SENT FOR HILLARY?CLINTON

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CLINTON - JESUIT VATICAN ASSASSINS SENT FOR HILLARY?CLINTON Empty
PostSubject: CLINTON - JESUIT VATICAN ASSASSINS SENT FOR HILLARY?CLINTON   CLINTON - JESUIT VATICAN ASSASSINS SENT FOR HILLARY?CLINTON I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 11:08 am

http://thephaser.com/2019/01/jesuit-vatican-assassins-sent-for-hillary-clinton/

JESUIT VATICAN ASSASSINS SENT FOR HILLARY?CLINTON
It would appear that the Clinton Foundation’s dealings in Haiti will be Hillary Clinton’s downfall. One can steal children and run them into a sex slavery operation for so long using charitable funds before attracting attention. Jesuits have been deployed to take down the Clinton Foundation and exploit a chink in the armor of this branch of the Pedophile network. It looks like Hillary Clinton has outlived her usefulness and it would seem her hubris and entitlement will definitely be her downfall.
https://youtu.be/M_vg73Egzcs

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: CLINTON - JESUIT VATICAN ASSASSINS SENT FOR HILLARY?CLINTON   CLINTON - JESUIT VATICAN ASSASSINS SENT FOR HILLARY?CLINTON I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 11:51 am

Jesuits have been deployed to take down the Clinton Foundation and exploit a chink in the armor of this branch of the Pedophile network.

Because of the lip-sync problems with the first part of the video posted by Spring I felt the need to verify and vet Doyle's Jesuits statements. Yes, this was said by Doyle exactly as the videos badly synced video portrayed. I'm always skeptical when defective lip-synced video is presented as fact so when possible I check for myself. Video below confirms starting at 3min 25sec in for those wishing to check for themselves.

Now to watch the rest of the video Spring posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb2624VPo-k

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: CLINTON - JESUIT VATICAN ASSASSINS SENT FOR HILLARY?CLINTON   CLINTON - JESUIT VATICAN ASSASSINS SENT FOR HILLARY?CLINTON I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 12:35 pm

Hmmmmm, interdasting! IHS meaning - 9min 40sec on the video. Catholics say it's the first Greek letters meaning Jesus. Well "Jesus" is a Greek transliteration of Yeshua and there was no letter "J" back then either if my research serves me right. Leaves the question . . .

Which is it?

https://www.catholicherald.com/Opinions/What_does_IHS_mean_/

Quote :
Q:While attending Mass at an older church, I noticed engraved on the altar "IHS." One of my family members said it means "I have suffered." Is this correct? (Annandale)

A: The simple answer: No, IHS is not an acronym for "I have suffered." Rather, IHS is a Christogram - a combination of letters that represent the holy name "Jesus." Early scribes would abbreviate the sacred names of Jesus by using the first two letters of the name, or the first and last letters, with a line over the letters. For example, the Greek letters Chi-Rho (which looks like our English X and P) was an abbreviation for the name "Christ." Likewise, I (iota) and H (eta) are the first two Greek letters for "Jesus." Sometime in the second century, the third letter, S (sigma), was added, thereby rendering IHS. These Christograms, such as XP or IHS, served as secret codes, whereby inscribed on a tomb, they indicated a deceased Christian, or on a doorpost, a Christian home.

. . . OR . . .

http://www.whale.to/c/isisho29.jpg
CLINTON - JESUIT VATICAN ASSASSINS SENT FOR HILLARY?CLINTON Isisho29

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLINTON - JESUIT VATICAN ASSASSINS SENT FOR HILLARY?CLINTON   CLINTON - JESUIT VATICAN ASSASSINS SENT FOR HILLARY?CLINTON I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLINTON - JESUIT VATICAN ASSASSINS SENT FOR HILLARY?CLINTON
Page 1 of 1