Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting video though most here are familiar with a lot of the covered subjects

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Interesting video though most here are familiar with a lot of the covered subjects Empty
PostSubject: Interesting video though most here are familiar with a lot of the covered subjects   Interesting video though most here are familiar with a lot of the covered subjects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 12:27 pm

its by walter veith and i know he is a SDA, but he does do some damn fine lectures concerning occultic history...SDA are a cult for sure, but they do some massive work exposing the evil of catholicism and i am right there in the trenches with them, but they are just wrong on so much and its more than just what meets the eye....they are correct oon the Sabbath day, but do not understand that Christ is the Sabbath....they teach great things on health,about eating,exercise,etc, but it is not a requirement for salvation....and Jesus/Yeshua is not michael the archangel....veith is excellent for learning historical facts,though and quite entertaining to listen to:

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Interesting video though most here are familiar with a lot of the covered subjects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting video though most here are familiar with a lot of the covered subjects   Interesting video though most here are familiar with a lot of the covered subjects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 1:12 pm

Snagged it to watch later this evening. I agree about the SDA being a cult. I've watched a bunch of their video presentations over the years and like Mike said, they do a great job on some pretty esoteric occult stuff. If you want to see some of Walter Veith's best stuff go see the Total Onslaught series. Free to view at the link. It's like Lay's potato chips - "bet you can't eat just one". You'll be busy for weeks if you start this series.

http://totalonslaught.com/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Interesting video though most here are familiar with a lot of the covered subjects   Interesting video though most here are familiar with a lot of the covered subjects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 1:47 pm

here is another good one.....this dude is good and i wonder how he ever was snared into the SDA....damn good,well meaning people, but shit, how can somebody this smart could be taken in by a cult?....i want to shake him sometimes and try to wake him up:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting video though most here are familiar with a lot of the covered subjects   Interesting video though most here are familiar with a lot of the covered subjects I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting video though most here are familiar with a lot of the covered subjects
Page 1 of 1