Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Euphrates River Basin: Alarming Decrease in Water Storage (army to cross soon?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Euphrates River Basin: Alarming Decrease in Water Storage (army to cross soon?) Empty
PostSubject: Euphrates River Basin: Alarming Decrease in Water Storage (army to cross soon?)   Euphrates River Basin: Alarming Decrease in Water Storage (army to cross soon?) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:21 am

Well here ya go, remember what is said about the army crossing the Euphrates??
Drying up in progress... drought? And crossing to come?
The subtle signs! Look around... they are everywhere now.. soon time to flee to the hills peeps.

http://www.1913intel.com/2013/02/15/euphrates-river-basin-alarming-decrease-in-water-storage/

Euphrates River Basin: Alarming Decrease in Water Storage

Posted by Matt on February 15, 2013 [Subscribe Here]

A recent study by NASA reveals that large parts of the dry Middle East region lost freshwater rapidly, almost the size of the Dead Sea, during the past decade. According to the researchers, nearly 60 percent of the loss is due to the growing demand of groundwater and the 2007 drought.

“GRACE data show an alarming rate of decrease in total water storage in the Tigris and Euphrates river basins, which currently have the second fastest rate of groundwater storage loss on Earth, after India,” Jay Famiglietti, principle investigator of the study and a hydrologist and professor at UC Irvine, said in a press statement.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Euphrates River Basin: Alarming Decrease in Water Storage (army to cross soon?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euphrates River Basin: Alarming Decrease in Water Storage (army to cross soon?)   Euphrates River Basin: Alarming Decrease in Water Storage (army to cross soon?) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:01 pm

I'd also read in the past 7-10 days that Assad had exercised 'control' over 3 of the dams that
fed the Euphrates.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Euphrates River Basin: Alarming Decrease in Water Storage (army to cross soon?)   Euphrates River Basin: Alarming Decrease in Water Storage (army to cross soon?) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:53 pm

Yeah, drought isn't necessary to dry up the Euph. anymore. There's 5 dams on it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Euphrates River Basin: Alarming Decrease in Water Storage (army to cross soon?)   Euphrates River Basin: Alarming Decrease in Water Storage (army to cross soon?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Euphrates River Basin: Alarming Decrease in Water Storage (army to cross soon?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: