Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPRING'S NEW XTV

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SPRING'S NEW XTV Empty
PostSubject: SPRING'S NEW XTV   SPRING'S NEW XTV I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 6:53 pm

XTV = EXTREME TERRAIN VEHICLE

SPRING'S NEW XTV Win_2015

YOU CAN PUT TRACKS ON THESE TOO
SOFT TOP & WINDSHIELD +
So snow, mud and water travel.  See Argo on youtube made in Canada and very popular due to the very conditions just mentioned.

I've only driven on property so far and as an ATV owner for 17 yrs I can say that...
I LOVE THIS!!! Can tow my trailers too.
Will maybe use Saturday to go look at a quartz vein I recently found since the weather may nice.

SPRING'S NEW XTV Win_2016

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S NEW XTV Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S NEW XTV   SPRING'S NEW XTV I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 7:08 pm

ALL BLACK METAL YOU SEE TODAY WILL BE CAMO SOON AND THE THING WILL SOON FADE TO BRUSH!
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S NEW XTV Empty
PostSubject: Purchase Day   SPRING'S NEW XTV I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 2:21 pm

From salesman:
Behind the wizards curtain lies the awaiting transport for the Argo.. with stroke pen to DMV the deal was done!

I'm already painting and modifying some minor things.
It's been out already, moved 3 trees on trail been through 2 deep mud holes twice and went 13.5 miles to check out the Quartz vein. There is a bunch... now for a digging trip! Need some nicer weather first!
Man in the Brown Hat looks happy.
SPRING'S NEW XTV Argo-p10
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

SPRING'S NEW XTV Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S NEW XTV   SPRING'S NEW XTV I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 2:40 pm

Is that you, Spring?   Very Happy
Is this vehicle truly amphibious, or just handles deep water crossings.  Either way, it's way cool!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S NEW XTV Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S NEW XTV   SPRING'S NEW XTV I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 6:19 pm

Hey dove... 
Yes that is the Clone of the Man in the Brown Hat.. with a clean shave too.
The other is the Art Teacher accomplice.

Yes this is truly a amphibious creature, floats, it does depend on those style tires to paddle @ 3 mph, and as mentioned does do well in snow with those tires but even better when equipped with tracks... then it is almost unstoppable.
A windshield and top keep you cozy when installed. Tows 1400 lbs on land and same on water with a floating trailer.

https://youtu.be/Xt2uen2AraY

Winter:
https://youtu.be/3u6hOIzBci8
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

SPRING'S NEW XTV Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S NEW XTV   SPRING'S NEW XTV I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 6:25 pm

Oh my gosh.  Will you look at that thing!  I watch all the 'off the grid' shows.  Nobody's got one anywhere near that cool.

I was going to ask earlier where your white hat was, but that would kind of defeat the camo purpose, wouldn't it?  lol!   See how bright I am?  I just need some time.  Lots and lots of time....heee.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SPRING'S NEW XTV Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S NEW XTV   SPRING'S NEW XTV I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S NEW XTV
Page 1 of 1