Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get yourselves a glass of tea (researcher grabs a beer) or whatever and some fat food

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Get yourselves a glass of tea (researcher grabs a beer) or whatever and some fat food Empty
PostSubject: Get yourselves a glass of tea (researcher grabs a beer) or whatever and some fat food   Get yourselves a glass of tea (researcher grabs a beer) or whatever and some fat food I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 3:20 pm

and watch these videos...Researcher, this dude goes pretty deep in the IS-RA-EL "regathering" and pretty much says what i am afraid to say and you talk around without saying it.....i won't go into detail because ya'll have to hear this for yourselves.....the synagog of satan has hijacked the whole damn world

part 2

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Get yourselves a glass of tea (researcher grabs a beer) or whatever and some fat food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get yourselves a glass of tea (researcher grabs a beer) or whatever and some fat food   Get yourselves a glass of tea (researcher grabs a beer) or whatever and some fat food I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 3:42 pm

CAN'T WAIT to see these! Hagee is right at the top of my top 10 false teachers list. I can't believe that I once believed all that crap. 1 minute video below is the point in 2007-ish where I finally 110% saw through Hagee and broke with his teachings. Started getting real ill vibes after reading Jerusalem Countdown, the book he did right before the one advertised in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdoEsr2OWYk

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Get yourselves a glass of tea (researcher grabs a beer) or whatever and some fat food   Get yourselves a glass of tea (researcher grabs a beer) or whatever and some fat food I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 3:45 pm

researcher grabs a beer

May be time to finally open that Fosters Ale I've had cooling for months in the fridge. Idea

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get yourselves a glass of tea (researcher grabs a beer) or whatever and some fat food   Get yourselves a glass of tea (researcher grabs a beer) or whatever and some fat food I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 6:08 pm

researcher wrote:
researcher grabs a beer

May be time to finally open that Fosters Ale I've had cooling for months in the fridge. Idea
First tried them (Fosters Ale) at the 1984 Worlds Fair in New Orleans LA. I had a friend who was A New Orleans Police Officer who had a detail there, and got me cases of it. So good, that was when I drink a lot, not anymore, just once in awhile now.
party
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get yourselves a glass of tea (researcher grabs a beer) or whatever and some fat food   Get yourselves a glass of tea (researcher grabs a beer) or whatever and some fat food I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 12:38 am

Get yourselves a glass of tea (researcher grabs a beer) or whatever and some fat food Foster10
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Get yourselves a glass of tea (researcher grabs a beer) or whatever and some fat food   Get yourselves a glass of tea (researcher grabs a beer) or whatever and some fat food I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 9:12 am

researcher wrote:
CAN'T WAIT to see these! Hagee is right at the top of my top 10 false teachers list. I can't believe that I once believed all that crap. 1 minute video below is the point in 2007-ish where I finally 110% saw through Hagee and broke with his teachings. Started getting real ill vibes after reading Jerusalem Countdown, the book he did right before the one advertised in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdoEsr2OWYk
you are not alone, i gobbled this stuff myself and most folks still do....this is why we need to approach things intellectually and let the bible be the final authority to prove our findings....>CORRECT< INTERPRETATION based on evidence and not twist scripture....the NT proves the OT and the OT proves the NT without fail....disregarding the OT,which most do, is why people are biblically ignorant and walk in error
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get yourselves a glass of tea (researcher grabs a beer) or whatever and some fat food   Get yourselves a glass of tea (researcher grabs a beer) or whatever and some fat food I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 9:41 am

michael371 wrote:

you are not alone, i gobbled this stuff myself and most folks still do....this is why we need to approach things intellectually and let the bible be the final authority to prove our findings....>CORRECT< INTERPRETATION based on evidence and not twist scripture....the NT proves the OT and the OT proves the NT without fail....disregarding the OT,which most do, is why people are biblically ignorant and walk in error
 You got that right!!! The 4 living Creatures are in both.

Revelation 14:3
And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.

Get yourselves a glass of tea (researcher grabs a beer) or whatever and some fat food Mycydo23
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get yourselves a glass of tea (researcher grabs a beer) or whatever and some fat food   Get yourselves a glass of tea (researcher grabs a beer) or whatever and some fat food I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get yourselves a glass of tea (researcher grabs a beer) or whatever and some fat food
Page 1 of 1