Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction of Senate Bill to Ban SEMI Auto AR STYLE Weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Introduction of Senate Bill to Ban SEMI Auto AR STYLE Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of Senate Bill to Ban SEMI Auto AR STYLE Weapons   Introduction of Senate Bill to Ban SEMI Auto AR STYLE Weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 11:12 am

• Senator Diane Feinstein and Key Democrats Introduce Bill to Ban Assault Weapons SQ;THIS IS A DECLARATION OF WAR AGAINST GUN OWNERS WHO THE GLOBALISTS INTEND TO KILL-TERRORISTS AND GANGS ALLOWED IN TO KILL ALL GUN OWNERS !NOW IS THE TIME TO RESIST 

this article is biased to the leftist globalist agenda

#1. A SEMI - AUTOMATIC RIFLE IS NOT A MILITARY GRADE ASSAULT WEAPON!

#2. Senator Dianne Feinstein and Key Democrats ARE LYING TO THE UN-EDUCATED PUBLIC! THEY ARE NOT HONORABLE IN THEIR ATTEMPTS TO BAN

#3. LET THEM TAKE THEM AND THEY WILL COME FOR THE REST AND MORE!!

Senator Dianne Feinstein and Key Democrats Introduce Bill to Ban Assault Weapons
Nate Brown
23 hours ago
6 Min Read
Introduction of Senate Bill to Ban SEMI Auto AR STYLE Weapons Submachine-gun-62902_1280

On January 9th, 2019 Senator Dianne Feinstein introduced legislature in an attempt to ban Assault Weapons. The bill is an updated version of prior legislature to include banning the sale, transfer, manufacture and importation of military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines.

Senator Feinstein stated on Twitter about the bill; “Last year we saw tens of thousands of students take to the streets to demand action to stop mass shootings and stem the epidemic of gun violence that plagues our communities. This generation has grown up with active-shooter drills, hiding under their desks. #EnoughIsEnough

Americans across the nation are asking Congress to reinstate the federal ban on military-style assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. If we’re going to put a stop to mass shootings and protect our children, we need to get these weapons of war off our streets.

That’s why I’m proud to introduce the Assault Weapons Ban of 2019. This bill bans the sale, manufacture, transfer and importation of 205 military-style assault weapons by name.

It also bans any assault weapon that accepts a detachable magazine and has one or more military characteristics including a pistol grip, a forward grip, a barrel shroud, a threaded barrel or a folding or telescoping stock.

And it bans magazines and other ammunition feeding devices that hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition, which allow shooters to quickly fire many rounds without needing to reload.”

In recent years, other Democrats have attempted to enter similar legislature but have failed. Now, the democrats control the House meaning that the aforementioned legislature stands a chance at passing through the House of Representatives but would most likely be crushed in the Republican controlled Senate.

However, this bill adds credence to the claims that Democrats are still attempting to ban Americans from legally owning firearms.

The Bill’s key provisions are listed below;

• Bans the sale, manufacture, transfer and importation of 205 military-style assault weapons by name. Owners may keep existing weapons.
  • Bans any assault weapon that accepts a detachable ammunition magazine and has one or more military characteristics including a pistol grip, a forward grip, a barrel shroud, a threaded barrel or a folding or telescoping stock. Owners may keep existing weapons.
  • Bans magazines and other ammunition feeding devices that hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition, which allow shooters to quickly fire many rounds without needing to reload. Owners may keep existing magazines.

Similar legislature was entered in 2017, the 2019 version includes the following updates;

• Bans stocks that are “otherwise foldable or adjustable in a manner that operates to reduce the length, size, or any other dimension, or otherwise enhances the concealability of a firearm.”
  • Bans assault pistols that weigh 50 or more ounces when unloaded, a policy included in the original 1994 ban.
  • Bans assault pistol stabilizing braces that transform assault pistols into assault rifles by allowing the shooter to shoulder the weapon and fire more accurately.
  • Bans Thordsen-type grips and stocks that are designed to evade a ban on assault weapons.

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Senate Bill to Ban SEMI Auto AR STYLE Weapons   Introduction of Senate Bill to Ban SEMI Auto AR STYLE Weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 11:13 am

• Russia De-Dollarizes Deeper: Shifts $100 Billion To Yuan, Yen, And Euro SQ-'WE ARE IN DEEP SHIFT' AND ITS ONLY GOING TO ACCELERATE,WITH DANGER AND PERIL. THE DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN TRAITORS ,HAVE BROUGHT US TO THIS POINT 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Senate Bill to Ban SEMI Auto AR STYLE Weapons   Introduction of Senate Bill to Ban SEMI Auto AR STYLE Weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 2:33 pm

spring2 wrote:

• Russia De-Dollarizes Deeper: Shifts $100 Billion To Yuan, Yen, And Euro SQ-'WE ARE IN DEEP SHIFT' AND ITS ONLY GOING TO ACCELERATE,WITH DANGER AND PERIL. THE DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN TRAITORS ,HAVE BROUGHT US TO THIS POINT 

Time to end to the Drama and BS.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Senate Bill to Ban SEMI Auto AR STYLE Weapons   Introduction of Senate Bill to Ban SEMI Auto AR STYLE Weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 7:55 pm

jem, my wife and i have prepared for this time, even when nobody believed me when i told them....this situation is why i gave up a life on a lake,fishing every day, to come back where i could grow my own food and be around people that i knew and trusted....the guns and ammo, the food and water are ready.....it took longer than i thought it would, but the dam is about to bust in the near future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Senate Bill to Ban SEMI Auto AR STYLE Weapons   Introduction of Senate Bill to Ban SEMI Auto AR STYLE Weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction of Senate Bill to Ban SEMI Auto AR STYLE Weapons
Page 1 of 1