Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PROGRESS REPORT AND NEW JANDA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PROGRESS REPORT AND NEW JANDA Empty
PostSubject: PROGRESS REPORT AND NEW JANDA   PROGRESS REPORT AND NEW JANDA I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 2:03 pm

Time magazine of all places reported recently about the many efforts the FBI took related to Hillary exoneration and then the Trump framing.  These corrupt and criminal actions have taken a desperate toll on the current members of the FBI –
TIME MAG BEHIND A PAYWALL.  SEE HERE:

link to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure) 

The FBI leadership under the Obama Administration took many actions that deviated from standard practice [i.e. were corrupt and criminal] in their efforts to exonerate Hillary from her crimes and then spy and frame candidate and then President Trump.  Today current members of the FBI are embarrassed to even turn on their TV’s as a result.

----------
Even one of the most vile witches of CNN disputed the DEM narrative recently.
Oooh...if the worm turns.   Cool

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PROGRESS REPORT AND NEW JANDA   PROGRESS REPORT AND NEW JANDA I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 2:05 pm

link to www.foxnews.com (secure)

The former top lawyer at the FBI has been under federal investigation for leaking to the media, a letter from House Republicans revealed Tuesday.

The letter from GOP Reps. Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows cited the transcript of a congressional interview with former General Counsel James Baker and his lawyer last fall, where the probe conducted by seasoned U.S. Attorney John Durham was confirmed.

“You may or may not know, [Baker has] been the subject of a leak investigation … a criminal leak investigation that’s still active at the Justice Department,” lawyer Daniel Levin told lawmakers, as he pushed back on questions about his client’s conversations with reporters.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PROGRESS REPORT AND NEW JANDA   PROGRESS REPORT AND NEW JANDA I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 2:14 pm

Pub'd today: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=6tyjnnJRYMI

LINK TO PROGRAM ON 'HAMMER':
https://davejanda.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/GeneralTomMcInerney031917.mp3

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: PROGRESS REPORT AND NEW JANDA   PROGRESS REPORT AND NEW JANDA I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 3:30 pm

I am sooooo all over it, Dove. Nothing like hearing a Janda analysis. Dude is one connected cookie. I have the HAMMER audio all queued up to hear next.

Y'all, if you want to save the Janda/McInerney interview RIGHT click the HAMMER link that Dove gave in the posting directly above this one and you can download and save it, otherwise it'll just stream. Wink

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PROGRESS REPORT AND NEW JANDA   PROGRESS REPORT AND NEW JANDA I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 5:02 pm

From Spring's post today:  I think they're biggies
SGT REPORT-you knew there was another reason for delay...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=101&v=S7t8yAa17L8

and

https://www.activistpost.com/2019/01/chemtrails-exposed-the-deep-state-and-the-new-manhattan-project.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PROGRESS REPORT AND NEW JANDA   PROGRESS REPORT AND NEW JANDA I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 5:29 pm

Step by step:

[link to www.judicialwatch.org (secure)] 

Federal Court Orders Discovery on Clinton Email, Benghazi Scandal: Top Obama-Clinton Officials, Susan Rice and Ben Rhodes to Respond to Judicial Watch Questions Under Oath

Judicial Watch announced today that United States District Judge Royce C. Lamberth ruled that discovery can begin in Hillary Clinton’s email scandal. Obama administration senior State Department officials, lawyers, and Clinton aides will now be deposed under oath. Senior officials — including Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes, Jacob Sullivan, and FBI official E.W. Priestap — will now have to answer Judicial Watch’s written questions under oath. The court rejected the DOJ and State Department’s objections to Judicial Watch’s court-ordered discovery plan. (The court, in ordering a discovery plan last month, ruled that the Clinton email system was “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.”)

Judicial Watch’s discovery will seek answers to:

Whether Clinton intentionally attempted to evade the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) by using a non-government email system;
whether the State Department’s efforts to settle this case beginning in late 2014 amounted to bad faith; and
whether the State Department adequately searched for records responsive to Judicial Watch’s FOIA request.
Discovery is scheduled to be completed within 120 days. The court will hold a post-discovery hearing to determine if Judicial Watch may also depose additional witnesses, including Clinton and her former Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: PROGRESS REPORT AND NEW JANDA   PROGRESS REPORT AND NEW JANDA I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 5:43 pm

Synchronicity strikes again, Dove. I didn't see this post before I too posted about it. This news is BIG BIG BIG!

lol!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROGRESS REPORT AND NEW JANDA   PROGRESS REPORT AND NEW JANDA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PROGRESS REPORT AND NEW JANDA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: