Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WH PETITION TO GET RID OF UPCHUCK AND PUKEY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WH PETITION TO GET RID OF UPCHUCK AND PUKEY Empty
PostSubject: WH PETITION TO GET RID OF UPCHUCK AND PUKEY   WH PETITION TO GET RID OF UPCHUCK AND PUKEY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 8:32 pm

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/impeachment-congress-persons-nancy-pelosi-and-chuck-schumer?fbclid=IwAR0gqli14XSJMqMZ8tXTmRghD252zs62Y6Z1gHmTidhz6I3wijhzKfPiSAk

We HAVE TO send some kind of message that they aren't as approved of as they think they are.

On the White House forms, you'll get an email back to verify you are a person before your vote will record.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WH PETITION TO GET RID OF UPCHUCK AND PUKEY   WH PETITION TO GET RID OF UPCHUCK AND PUKEY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 9:10 pm

Here's the most recent one for the Wall.
It's not getting any views or it would have many signatures.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-people-request-wall-be-built-southern-border

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WH PETITION TO GET RID OF UPCHUCK AND PUKEY   WH PETITION TO GET RID OF UPCHUCK AND PUKEY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 9:33 pm

There's a separate petition to impeach Pelosi and it has 68,614  signatures.  (I'm stuck in caps-lol)

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/impeach-nancy-pelosi-crimes-treason

We want 100k by Feb. 17

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WH PETITION TO GET RID OF UPCHUCK AND PUKEY   WH PETITION TO GET RID OF UPCHUCK AND PUKEY I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 1:53 pm

IN 12 DAYS SIG. COUNT IS OVER 130K!!   100K IN 30 DAYS IS THE NUMBER THAT GETS A WHITE HOUSE RESPONSE.  SO THAT'S A DONE DEAL.
BUT WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO SAY?   "I KNOW, FOLKS....BELIEVE ME, I KNOW"  LOL.

AND BTW, THE NERVE OF HER...SHE USED 'TIPPY TOP' IN A SPEECH THE OTHER DAY.
SHE EVEN WENT FURTHER AND SAID, 'TIPPY, TIPPY TOP'.
IS SHE COVERT CONTROLLED OPPOSITION TOO?   LOL!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WH PETITION TO GET RID OF UPCHUCK AND PUKEY   WH PETITION TO GET RID OF UPCHUCK AND PUKEY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WH PETITION TO GET RID OF UPCHUCK AND PUKEY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: