Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

great video on the location of the temple according to the bible

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

great video on the location of the temple according to the bible Empty
PostSubject: great video on the location of the temple according to the bible   great video on the location of the temple according to the bible I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 6:04 am

a must watch video

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: great video on the location of the temple according to the bible   great video on the location of the temple according to the bible I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 6:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KV36y7M8Kw
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: great video on the location of the temple according to the bible   great video on the location of the temple according to the bible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 8:24 am

this is fascinating stuff!...apparently, there is significant evidence that the temple site is in the city of david....the final authority is the scriptures and what i am hearing is that the bible supports that evidence.....as soon as i finish this redneck project of preparing to tell the sattelite folks to kiss my ass (us rednecks just love to tell people to kiss our ass,especially us old rednecks), i am going to check this out jot and tittle....now, unlike most stupid Christians, i know this is not a good thing....in revelations, the apostle john explains point blank where the temple and throne of God are!!i explained this to my doctor/preacher and he just sat there for a while and then said "i had never saw it that way before,wow"....i did a study a couple of years back on solomons temple and one of these days, i have a lot to say about that, of anyone is interested?....unfortunately, i have a lot to say on a lot of subjects and this is about the only place that i can speak freely.....why?....every one of ya'll know why....the world of modern Christianity is just like the public at-large, conditioned and mind-controlled to believe only certain things, and any Truth is a very shallow Truth.....yeah, this is the beginning of a rant,so i'll stop
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: great video on the location of the temple according to the bible   great video on the location of the temple according to the bible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 9:01 am

Have a look-see Mike. Lots to read so I hope your eyes hold up.

When you open the bottom link below scroll down to "Premillennial Temple Study". It's pretty exhaustive so set aside some serious study time.

http://www.biblestudying.net/
http://www.biblestudying.net/topic_eschatology.html

Also see:
https://www.amazon.com/Jerusalem-Lost-Temple-Jews-Klein/dp/B00EYY61WE

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: great video on the location of the temple according to the bible   great video on the location of the temple according to the bible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 9:15 am

thanks alan, bordercollie will tell you, the temple construction really sent me off the road....that "little voice"  just kept at me to check it out....the temple and the human body.....that little voice sent me down a lot of rabbithole the last 4 decades....sometimes they had a rabbit and sometimes a skunk....

my eyes seem to be holding up now that i am not on the computer so much....i just need to be here a while and then go do something else for a while
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: great video on the location of the temple according to the bible   great video on the location of the temple according to the bible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 12:08 pm

Mike said: (us rednecks just love to tell people to kiss our ass,especially us old rednecks),

Sooo, I've been blaming the devil for my many 'lapses'.  You mean I should be blaming the time I lived in Va.?   chuckle

Forgive me, R. for not getting to those links, but speaking anyway.  
The problem I've had with the Temple in the City of David is it's location in a 'valley'.  That seemed like a very dumb military/strategic/defensive place.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: great video on the location of the temple according to the bible   great video on the location of the temple according to the bible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 1:06 pm

If my understanding is correct it wasn't built in a valley and was higher up than the city. The only thing higher was the real Mt. Zion and that was leveled later on and the remains now fill the Tyropoeon valley, formerly known as the valley of the cheese mongers.

That seemed like a very dumb military/strategic/defensive place.

I don't think that was the temples purpose. Wink

also see
http://www.watchmanbiblestudy.com/BibleStudies/Temple/CityofDavid.html

Screen shot from above link

great video on the location of the temple according to the bible Temple10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: great video on the location of the temple according to the bible   great video on the location of the temple according to the bible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 1:17 pm

Did you see the Azazel Bridge on your map?  Wink

R said, I don't think that was the temples purpose. great video on the location of the temple according to the bible Icon_wink

True, but given history (theirs and C.E./A.D.)..maybe it should have been a consideration.   water

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: great video on the location of the temple according to the bible   great video on the location of the temple according to the bible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 1:21 pm

Dove wrote:
Did you see the Azazel Bridge on your map?  great video on the location of the temple according to the bible Icon_wink

Sure did! In light of a few recent topics posted here it could be important too. I don't see how but then again, what do I know? Question

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: great video on the location of the temple according to the bible   great video on the location of the temple according to the bible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 1:44 pm

Dove wrote:
Mike said: (us rednecks just love to tell people to kiss our ass,especially us old rednecks),

Sooo, I've been blaming the devil for my many 'lapses'.  You mean I should be blaming the time I lived in Va.?   chuckle

Forgive me, R. for not getting to those links, but speaking anyway.  
The problem I've had with the Temple in the City of David is it's location in a 'valley'.  That seemed like a very dumb military/strategic/defensive place.
dove, i just can't picture you as being a redneck, more refined, like aunt bea on the andy griffith show
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: great video on the location of the temple according to the bible   great video on the location of the temple according to the bible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 1:47 pm

the problem with finding out the truth,as both of you know,as well as judy, is that you cannot trust archeologists,geologists and historians....very few of those people even believe in a God
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: great video on the location of the temple according to the bible   great video on the location of the temple according to the bible I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

great video on the location of the temple according to the bible
Page 1 of 1