Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN   PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 12:33 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/read-trumps-letter-to-pelosi-on-state-of-the-union-address

(It's out on the letterhead, but I can't find a readable copy)

Dear Madam Speaker:
Thank you for your letter of January 3, 2019, sent to me after the long Shutdown began, inviting me to address the Nation on January 29th as to the State of the Union. As you know, I had already accepted your kind invitation, however, I then received another letter from you dated January 16th, 2019, wherein you expressed concerns regarding security during the State of the Union Address due to the Shutdown. Even prior to asking, I was contacted by the Department of Homeland Security and the United States Secret Service to explain that there would be absolutely no problem regarding security with respect to the event. They have since confirmed this publicly.
Accordingly, there are no security concerns regarding the State of the Union Address. Therefore, I will be honoring your invitation, and fulfilling my Constitutional duty, to deliver important information to the people and Congress of the United States of America regarding the State of our Union.

I look forward to seeing you on the evening on January 29th in the Chamber of the House of Representatives. It would be so very sad for our Country if the State of the Union were not delivered on time, on schedule, and very importantly, on location!
Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN   PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 12:34 pm

Cue up THE funeral ?

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN   PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 12:51 pm

Yer welcome.  lol!

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000168-7bc6-d50b-abfd-ffe7c7510001
PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN ?id=00000168-7bc6-d50b-abfd-ffe7c7510001

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN   PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 1:54 pm

this guy is confounding these leftists asshats, as well as the media and rinos, in a manner that is almost biblical....king david had a problem keeping it zipped up,too, and God called him "a man after his own heart" and we won't even talk about solomon being "like father like son" of an epic porportion, and those two were a couple of the  highlights of the history of ancient Israel...sometimes this guy just amazes me with his ability to make people paint themselves in a corner, look stupid will doing it.....
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN   PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 3:32 pm

i ran across this just now, and for some reason, i thought about researcher out there in sodomfornia, and i had to post it....didn't know somebody had a camera on you,ditcha'?
PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN 2rQXFr2
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN   PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 3:41 pm

Eye bleach on aisle 4, please.

Ok...moving on...Nancy said 'no'.  No matter what she does she looks like a schmoo.

https://www.wjhg.com/content/news/Pres-Trump-wants-to-deliver-State-of-Union-next-week-as-planned-504749072.html

President Donald Trump says he will do an "alternative" event since House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has blocked him from giving his State of the Union address to a joint session of Congress while the government remains partially shut down.

Trump at the White House Wednesday said the cancellation was a "disgrace." He did not detail his next move, saying: "We will be announcing what we're doing."

The California Democrat told Trump in a letter Wednesday the Democratic-controlled House won't pass the required measure for him to give the nationally televised speech from the House floor on Tuesday.

Trump said he was planning a "really important speech" and called Pelosi's move a "great blotch on the country that we all love." He argued Pelosi was blocking him because she doesn't want to hear "the truth" about border security.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPqy-ABNDOE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN   PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 3:47 pm

PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN DxnqwPlWoAUQDc6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN   PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 5:27 pm

Newt Gingrich‏Verified account 
[ltr]@newtgingrich[/ltr]
 56m56 minutes ago

It is amazing that Speaker Pelosi refuses to put the state of the union invitation to a vote. She clearly knows the House would override her. Only by being a petty dictator blocking the vote can she prevail. She and maduro in venezuela can compare notes.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN   PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 5:47 pm

A little off topic but in Dove's video above did you catch the question about the possibility of the USA having to go into Venezuela? This came up in Dave Hodges 20 Jan. Common Sense Show last Sunday in hour three with Paul Martin. I'll give ya links to all three hours below. All are worth hearing. I'm also gonna post these in another fresh topic.

Hr 01- Paul Preston
http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/commonsenseshow/hr1012019.mp3

Hr 02 - Doug Hagmann
http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/commonsenseshow/hr2012019.mp3

Hr 03 - Paul Martin
http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/commonsenseshow/hr3012019.mp3

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN   PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 11:29 pm

If I were the Nance I'd be very afraid now~

BUT really...why give the appearance of a government in exile. 

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account 

[ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]

1h1 hour ago
More

As the Shutdown was going on, Nancy Pelosi asked me to give the State of the Union Address. I agreed. She then changed her mind because of the Shutdown, suggesting a later date. This is her prerogative - I will do the Address when the Shutdown is over. I am not looking for an....

More

....alternative venue for the SOTU Address because there is no venue that can compete with the history, tradition and importance of the House Chamber. I look forward to giving a “great” State of the Union Address in the near future!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN   PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 11:54 pm

I was just reading about that over at FOX news. I wonder what the procedure is for the removal of a house speaker? It has to be coming clear, even to the more sane Dems, that Pelosi is totally off her nut and needs to go.

I wonder who is really controlling this goat rope anyway? Well, besides those powers and principalities and rulers of darkness in high places - you know - Ephesians 6:12 stuff.

PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN Nut-photo-11

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN   PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PUKELOUSY TRUMPED AGAIN-Update OFF AGAIN
Page 1 of 1