Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shutting down the Precious Metals Trade in France!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shutting down the Precious Metals Trade in France!  Empty
PostSubject: Shutting down the Precious Metals Trade in France!    Shutting down the Precious Metals Trade in France!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:09 pm

http://silverdoctors.com/france-bans-shipment-of-gold-silver-in-the-mail/

2013-06-05
FRANCE BANS SHIPMENT OF GOLD & SILVER IN THE MAIL!France has just taken capital controls to a new level, banning the shipment of physical gold, silver, and cash through the mail, effectively shutting down the precious metals trade in France!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shutting down the Precious Metals Trade in France!    Shutting down the Precious Metals Trade in France!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:48 pm

Thank you Spring. This is unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Shutting down the Precious Metals Trade in France!    Shutting down the Precious Metals Trade in France!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:49 am

I think as we near the derivatives implosion and global banking collapse, they will outlaw the possession of precious metals. They will make sure we who are not connected to the elite are impoverished and brought down to such a dire level we would be begging for relief.

Gold confiscation happened before why wouldn't it happen again? There's a prophecy that people will be throwing away their gold and silver into the streets. I'm afraid they will make the possession of precious metals a crime that carries a very stiff penalty, so gold and silver will be found in the street but no one dares to pick it up! Eventually they will introduce the physical mark for direct debit-credit to one's account as the new system of exchange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shutting down the Precious Metals Trade in France!    Shutting down the Precious Metals Trade in France!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shutting down the Precious Metals Trade in France!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: