Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If You Needed More Proof That Democrats Are Responsible For the Government Shutdown This Is It

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

If You Needed More Proof That Democrats Are Responsible For the Government Shutdown This Is It Empty
PostSubject: If You Needed More Proof That Democrats Are Responsible For the Government Shutdown This Is It   If You Needed More Proof That Democrats Are Responsible For the Government Shutdown This Is It I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 11:34 am

15½ minutes of Senator Ted Cruz ripping the Demon-rats new bloody assholes. I enjoyed watching every second of this video. Though Ted may have some things I disagree with I give him much respect for this. This is in the news and a short clip from FOX plays at the end of the video. Loopy-loo liberal Chris Hahn embarrasses himself once again like he always does. It’s so much fun to see Chris open his mouth to change feet.

ENJOY!!!

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Jan 25, 2019
People calling for Nancy Pelosi to resign after Sen Ted Cruz exposed this. Democrats vote to not pay federal workers and media hides it. Republicans had a plan to pay federal workers during the shutdown. But that proposal did not pass because all but 6 Democrats voted against it. If you needed more proof that Democrats are responsible for the government shutdown this is it.

https://youtu.be/T1fKlcfgx3o

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

If You Needed More Proof That Democrats Are Responsible For the Government Shutdown This Is It Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You Needed More Proof That Democrats Are Responsible For the Government Shutdown This Is It   If You Needed More Proof That Democrats Are Responsible For the Government Shutdown This Is It I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 4:00 pm

What the dems did really got lost in the circumstances of the shutdown.

Here's an article that explains more of all they rejected:

https://www.unitedvoice.com/dems-reject-their-own-immigration-bill/?utm_source=uv-aw-cf&utm_medium=email&utm_content=newsletter

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

If You Needed More Proof That Democrats Are Responsible For the Government Shutdown This Is It
Page 1 of 1