Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jake Morphonios 2 New Shows – Catholic Students Encounter with Black Hebrew Israelites & Nathan Phillips -AND- Who is Roger Stone & How is He Connected to RussiaGate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Jake Morphonios 2 New Shows – Catholic Students Encounter with Black Hebrew Israelites & Nathan Phillips -AND- Who is Roger Stone & How is He Connected to RussiaGate Empty
PostSubject: Jake Morphonios 2 New Shows – Catholic Students Encounter with Black Hebrew Israelites & Nathan Phillips -AND- Who is Roger Stone & How is He Connected to RussiaGate   Jake Morphonios 2 New Shows – Catholic Students Encounter with Black Hebrew Israelites & Nathan Phillips -AND- Who is Roger Stone & How is He Connected to RussiaGate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 3:09 pm

Jake is always a good listen and many here like him, myself included. I’m downloading both of these now so I haven’t heard either one of them yet. First video is 2hrs36min – second video is 3hrs14min – good and long both. ENJOY.

2019_01_22 Video Review of Catholic Students Encounter with Black Israelites & Nathan Phillips

Show Notes wrote:
Streamed live on Jan 22, 2019
Video Review of Catholic Students Encounter with Black Hebrew Israelites & Nathan Phillips

https://youtu.be/lQ8G8TxxPIU

2019_01_25 Who is Roger Stone & How is He Connected to RussiaGate

Show Notes wrote:
Streamed live on Jan 25, 2019
Former Nixon strategist and adviser to candidate Donald Trump, Roger Stone, has been indicted by a federal grand jury on 7 counts related to obstruction, giving false statements and witness tampering. The charges revolve around accusations that Stone and other members of Trump's inner circle exploited leaked DNC emails, allegedly hacked by Russian intelligence officers, to help Trump win the US presidential election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyVMuLUKpvM

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Jake Morphonios 2 New Shows – Catholic Students Encounter with Black Hebrew Israelites & Nathan Phillips -AND- Who is Roger Stone & How is He Connected to RussiaGate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Morphonios 2 New Shows – Catholic Students Encounter with Black Hebrew Israelites & Nathan Phillips -AND- Who is Roger Stone & How is He Connected to RussiaGate   Jake Morphonios 2 New Shows – Catholic Students Encounter with Black Hebrew Israelites & Nathan Phillips -AND- Who is Roger Stone & How is He Connected to RussiaGate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 3:53 pm

I was reading through the comments below the Roger Stone video and someone posted this.

Quote :
I was watching Israeli News Live yesterday and Stephen said he went to a rally where he was invited where Roger Stone was the speaker and when Roger went to him to shake his hand, he said under his breath " I'm a hardcore Zionist and so is mr. Trump." That tells you everything you need to know right there.

I went and looked the video up and sure enough at 1 min 50 sec Steve ben DeNoon starts talking about it. Short video below for those interested. Zionists pull the strings and POTUS dances - all of them, not just Trump!

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Jan 25, 2019
And a pre-Dan Radio Roger stone was arrested by the FBI oddly enough the FBI is not being paid neither is many other governmental agencies thanks to President Trump’s government was shut down makes some wonder whether or not the government shut down could be part of a ploy to slow this investigation.

https://youtu.be/FKxhH66vQNQ

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Jake Morphonios 2 New Shows – Catholic Students Encounter with Black Hebrew Israelites & Nathan Phillips -AND- Who is Roger Stone & How is He Connected to RussiaGate
Page 1 of 1