Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mysterious radar echo over Huntsville

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mysterious radar echo over Huntsville Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious radar echo over Huntsville   Mysterious radar echo over Huntsville I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:59 am

HAARP?

Mysterious radar echo over Huntsville Huntsville-Blob-658x503

NWS Huntsville
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WIAT) – Meteorologists Ted McInerney & Gene Norman were watching something that had all meteorologists in Alabama scratching their heads. A radar echo west of Huntsville that indicated a heavy rain shower. It lasted all afternoon into the early evening. CBS42 employee family members who work at the Redstone Arsenal where the “blob” was over say the skies were clear. No smoke, no bugs or bird flocks. Still no explanation for this radar echo that grew in size. Helicopters were spotted in the afternoon. Sometimes “chaff” which involves military aircraft can produce images on radar but the NWS in Huntsville says that is not the case.

http://www.cbs42.com/2013/06/05/mysterious-radar-echo-over-huntsville/
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Mysterious radar echo over Huntsville Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious radar echo over Huntsville   Mysterious radar echo over Huntsville I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:01 am

fyi I posted this yesterday but no one was very interested in it, or at least no one responded. I thought it was pretty interesting though. Check out the links on the other thread, one of them shows it literally blew up over the DoD contractor(s)office/industrial park!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: