Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAD WEATHER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

BAD WEATHER Empty
PostSubject: BAD WEATHER   BAD WEATHER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 10:45 pm

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

In the beautiful Midwest, windchill temperatures are reaching minus 60 degrees, the coldest ever recorded. In coming days, expected to get even colder. People can’t last outside even for minutes. What the hell is going on with Global Waming? Please come back fast, we need you!
6:28 PM - 28 Jan 2019 

-------
Earlier I saw 3 deaths, tons of accidents reported.  It's moving south and east.  
-----
I was thinking once,lol, if the earth's axis was truly shifting shouldn't we see some deviation in all the monuments around the world that mark the sunrise and set at the equinoxes?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

BAD WEATHER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAD WEATHER   BAD WEATHER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 11:42 pm

The past three days it's been in the mid 70's and I've been outdoors doing yard work shirtless. For all its warts, San Diego can be pretty nice in the wintertime. We're cooling again to the mid 60's with rain forecast the rest of the week so I suppose it's time to put the shirt back on.

Wouldn't you just love to slap the living $#!T outa me right about now? sunny

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

BAD WEATHER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAD WEATHER   BAD WEATHER I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 6:44 am

as per usual for down here, extreme over reaction to the cold....not nearly as cold as predicted,with no snow as was predicted....going down to 23* tonight which is 1* colder than the low of the other day....i planted more onions yesterday and hope to finish friday when it hits 60*....we just don't know to react to or handle cold down here.....seems whatever we do is wrong and we do have a bunch of low IQ folks who holler" hey, ya'll watch this" and then they wreck their new 4 wheel drive....or we clean out the grocery store shelves and then it doesn't get below 40* and we have to eat all of that stuff that we bought before it  gets stale or ruins....and its stuff we don't like to eat,usually
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

BAD WEATHER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAD WEATHER   BAD WEATHER I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 9:07 am

Yea, we only had a dusting of snow if you could call it that. Our forecast is much like Mike's. The  20 year old outside cat "Brato" is in the insulated  former  180 year  old smokehouse now deepwell house -warm and full  .  I do feel bad for other 2 and 4 legged creatures out in it.-and of course you folks north of us. Just wait to summer when its over a 100 and humid.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

BAD WEATHER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAD WEATHER   BAD WEATHER I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 10:19 am

i thought my old cat was old,lol....he is only 17 and looks it....he looks like hell, appears to have dementia,can't see too well, drools all over himself and eats two cans of cat food a day....he stays in the utility room at night...my other outside cat used to be my neighbors before he came down with alzheimers.....we started feeding him because jimmy would forget to feed him, and he just moved in down here.....he roams at night, and comes in to sleep and eat, kinda' like me when i was young....he sleeps in the utility room,also, on top of the water heater....we named him hunter because he would bring all kinds of critters and leave them on the steps....he single handedly ridded the garden of moles....he would find their opening to the tunnels and wait, and wait until they came out....i got squirrels,a coon, cats, dogs.....we have 5 cats in the house that really made our life better....they were thrown out at the church right after my mothers funeral and i brought them home with the intention to give them away....they are still here and act like kids,even watching tv....we tried to keep booger, my coon, in the house....it was easy to see very early on that was a mistake....ain't nothing sacred to a coon....."errrrrythang are owned by him"....they love shiny things like jewelry....they are also theives....jewel thieves....ask me how i know
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

BAD WEATHER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAD WEATHER   BAD WEATHER I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 10:47 am

You're in fine form this morning Mike.  Good stuff.  Got me grinning.  See?    Very Happy
And Good Morning to you, BC !  sunny

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

BAD WEATHER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAD WEATHER   BAD WEATHER I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 11:22 am

Thank you and Good Day as well to you Dove, Mike and All.  Smile 
  Yea, Brato got her name from me when she was a tot and abandoned by her feral mother on our porch .   Now she has bad teeth ,a bad back and lots of  love along with whatever she wants to eat. Mostly those expensive squeeze things and iams kitten in a plastic dish. Smart girl. Years ago, she would stake out the bird bath and I taught her what "no birds Brato" meant . Since then, she turns her head when walking past.. no joke.  Jaybirds love jewelry too .. don't ask me how I know that. Put shiny pennies outside and they will disappear too. 
    My puppy got sprayed by a skunk  late one night last week on a potty outing and after 3 bathes that night  Sad   and multiple sprays, still sorta stinky.  Ohh the country life.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

BAD WEATHER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAD WEATHER   BAD WEATHER I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 1:34 pm

A toilet tank that exploded because the water froze inside. You don't see that everyday, huh?

BAD WEATHER 9256872-6655673-image-m-66_1548987890456

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BAD WEATHER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAD WEATHER   BAD WEATHER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAD WEATHER
Page 1 of 1