Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2019_01_29 Steve DeNoon - Vipers Jesus Spoke of – Be Thinking Reptilians

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2019_01_29 Steve DeNoon - Vipers Jesus Spoke of – Be Thinking Reptilians Empty
PostSubject: 2019_01_29 Steve DeNoon - Vipers Jesus Spoke of – Be Thinking Reptilians   2019_01_29 Steve DeNoon - Vipers Jesus Spoke of – Be Thinking Reptilians I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 2:28 pm

Well I just HAD to post about this since ya’ll know that I’m about 99.9% convinced about the reptilians lurking among us now – today! The show notes below were a big huge BAM and I just couldn’t resist sharing. Make of it all what you will.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Jan 29, 2019
If we look closely we can see the evidence of Reptilians among us are they the same as the Nephilim that are spoken of in Numbers 13 :33 33 "And there we saw the Nephilim, the sons of Anak, who come of the Nephilim; and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.'" לג וְשָׁם רָאִינוּ, אֶת-הַנְּפִילִים בְּנֵי עֲנָק--מִן-הַנְּפִלִים; וַנְּהִי בְעֵינֵינוּ כַּחֲגָבִים, וְכֵן הָיִינוּ בְּעֵינֵיהֶם.

Translated by screwgoole
לג וְשָׁם רָאִינוּ, אֶת-הַנְּפִילִים בְּנֵי עֲנָק--מִן-הַנְּפִלִים; וַנְּהִי בְעֵינֵינוּ כַּחֲגָבִים, וְכֵן הָיִינוּ בְּעֵינֵיהֶם
33 And the children of Anak saw the children of Anak from the Nile; And we regarded it as the Negev, and therefore we were in their eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3K5DzR4OnU

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

2019_01_29 Steve DeNoon - Vipers Jesus Spoke of – Be Thinking Reptilians
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: