Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ORDO AB CHAO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

ORDO AB CHAO Empty
PostSubject: ORDO AB CHAO   ORDO AB CHAO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 11:16 am

Never have we seen the pot stirred as since Trump took office.

Therefore, Q.

I didn't sleep enough to name all the crises over the past week.  And pity the fool like me who probably drinks too much coffee so that I don't miss a one.

We Patriots, the deplorables, suffer insult after insult, the appearance of loss after loss,
rather than the vindication we crave as justification for the burden of knowledge we have endured over a lifetime.

Do we labor for the Cross in this battle for people and nations, for justice and truth?
Absolutely!  We who have the Wisdom and Knowledge of God do suffer fools gladly, 
(gladly after maybe much consternation) so that they might also come to understand Righteousness.
-------
So anyway, it did occur to me last night that Roger Stone's arrest was for OPTICS,
and revelation for the sleeping sheep.  Not too shabby that our guys got to call it out as GESTAPO tactics.

I don't want to be silly and call EVERY incidence a tool for 'us', but most are.
We want the propaganda machine brought down.  And there's growing evidence here and there that it's working.

This would mean that Wray was acting on orders from a higher authority.
Time will tell.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

ORDO AB CHAO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: