Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feel GOOD About the Plan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Feel GOOD  About the Plan Empty
PostSubject: Feel GOOD About the Plan   Feel GOOD  About the Plan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 6:54 pm

You can listen again to the Graham and Kavanaugh exchange about rights, military court, and treason at 7 minutes.  That's always worth hearing.  ; )
I think Kavanaugh was having to work at not smiling.   Very Happy
It was about the first break he'd gotten in that torture chamber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esdDNPyddB8

This one, under 9 minutes is how to walk out the already won battle.  ; )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDQUIkAywmo

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Feel GOOD About the Plan   Feel GOOD  About the Plan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 7:22 pm

This was recaps the exchanges btwn Pukelosi and POTUS and the timing of her trip.
Hearing the timeline lends credibility to the assassination theory.  length 11:11 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59nAPy3yMws

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Tetrasonicwave

Tetrasonicwave

PostSubject: Re: Feel GOOD About the Plan   Feel GOOD  About the Plan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 7:52 pm

quickly before i go, i heard some radio commentator say that a successful attempt against prez. trump and vp pence would leave pelosi as acting prez.  pelosi would bring hillary on as vp.  she would then resign and leave hillary as prez. pray..................!

Tetra   Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feel GOOD About the Plan   Feel GOOD  About the Plan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 9:09 pm

REVOLT WOULD LIKELY START!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feel GOOD About the Plan   Feel GOOD  About the Plan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feel GOOD About the Plan
Page 1 of 1