Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SKYWATCH TV INVESTIGATES: Secret Scheme To Build The Third Temple? [update - Final Episode is up]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

SKYWATCH TV INVESTIGATES: Secret Scheme To Build The Third Temple? [update - Final Episode is up] Empty
PostSubject: SKYWATCH TV INVESTIGATES: Secret Scheme To Build The Third Temple? [update - Final Episode is up]   SKYWATCH TV INVESTIGATES: Secret Scheme To Build The Third Temple? [update - Final Episode is up] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 3:22 pm

Third temple in the works? Something to keep an eye on. You may remember my posting Steve DeNoon of Israeli News Live talking about this as well about two weeks ago. I’ll link to that post below as it ties in with this video. Keep watching this thread as this is only part 01 of a series. I’ll get the rest in the series posted as they are released.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t21631-steve-ben-denoon-trumps-leaked-plan-davids-jerusalem-i-think-he-meant-divides-jerusalem

Show Notes wrote:
For thousands of years, the world has heard warning that there is a coming a day when the Man of Sin, the Antichrist, will arise to pilot the greatest deception in human history. Whereas almost anyone alive today can discuss the dictatorial global economics, societal horrors, and eventual apocalypse that follows his arrival, few appear to comprehend that there are negotiations in the workings at this precise moment to build the very location where the abomination of desolation will stand in the holy place. This, as the book of Daniel prophesied, will be the catalyst event. …

The beginning of the end.

Many believe that President Trump is Israel’s next King Cyrus—the facilitator and overseer of the building of the Third Temple—and that his influential role in that pursuit is being guided by Hashem (God), Himself, in order to restore to His people the most sacred site of worship. Is a secret plan under development for construction of the Third Temple? And as these plans are increasingly expedited, will Trump succeed in raising this landmark, only to usher in the end of days?

In The Rabbis, Donald Trump, and the Top-Secret Plan to Build the Third Temple, you will learn:

• The connection between Donald Trump, the Rabbis, and a behind-the scenes scheme to erect the Third Temple
• The role Trump’s Orthodox Jewish son-in-law, Jared Kushner is playing with Saudi Arabia with plans to control the Temple Mount
• How Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capitol and his moving the US Embassy there sent a powerful signal to Third Temple advocates
• The controversy over the Temple Mount location and why the spot on which the Third Temple will be built will soon be unveiled
• What the “Abomination of Desolation” is and what the globe’s most powerful political personalities have to say about its future appearance on holy ground
• How recent archeological site metal-detector scans near the Qumran Caves point to the discovery of ancient Temple treasures (including the Ark of the Covenant), and how that relates to the building of the Third Temple
• The mystery of the Copper Scroll and what it disclosed
• Events involving Trump and other world leaders as the building of the Third Temple is underway, and the obvious end-times signals these events raise
• What is to take place when the Temple is constructed, then desecrated

https://youtu.be/4h9UxEdltYw

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:09 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : updated)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

SKYWATCH TV INVESTIGATES: Secret Scheme To Build The Third Temple? [update - Final Episode is up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKYWATCH TV INVESTIGATES: Secret Scheme To Build The Third Temple? [update - Final Episode is up]   SKYWATCH TV INVESTIGATES: Secret Scheme To Build The Third Temple? [update - Final Episode is up] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 3:32 pm

There is also a Sky Watch written series on this subject as well. I'll keep posting articles in this series as well as the video's. Below is Article Part 01. Way too much in the article to just copy & paste over so see the link to read it.

https://www.skywatchtv.com/2019/02/03/shocking-new-online-series-to-probe-trump-administration-rabbis-and-top-secret-plan-to-build-third-temple-part-one-did-you-know/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SKYWATCH TV INVESTIGATES: Secret Scheme To Build The Third Temple? [update - Final Episode is up]   SKYWATCH TV INVESTIGATES: Secret Scheme To Build The Third Temple? [update - Final Episode is up] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:02 pm

Next up in series - 48½ minutes.

The Coming Third Temple, the, Copper Scroll, and the Identity of Messiah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvwx7Bq07oI

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: SKYWATCH TV INVESTIGATES: Secret Scheme To Build The Third Temple? [update - Final Episode is up]   SKYWATCH TV INVESTIGATES: Secret Scheme To Build The Third Temple? [update - Final Episode is up] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:28 pm

in case you didn't know, skywatch tv is broadcast over the internet on their own internet tv channel,free of charge...i'm still learning this roku stuff and trying to teach my short-on-patience wife when i do leaarn something...oh, by the way, i was paying almost $110 a month for garbage tv just to watch college football and basketball....i discovered roku tv,compliments of bordercollie, and i cancelled...now, they are offering me the same package for $49.99 a month for 12 months....so, if they can do that now, why didn't they do it to begin with?.....i laid it out to the rep, a mexican named "joseph"....(bullshit,joseph my butt)...i used some very original language,used the terms "communists and revolutionary's" multiple times...told manuel, i mean joseph, a couple of times that i was helping to make america great again by not contibuting to the anti-american bullshit media...i had much fun...i just love it when i can just let the redneck flow from my cells with reckless enthusiasm....manuel, oh man, i mean joseph ,couldn't end the call quick enough....i was trying to figure out a way to get the WALL into the conversation, but manuel, aka joseph, had had enough....its going to be cold tomorrow, so i might call back and offer $29.99 just to talk to my mehican friend joseph
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SKYWATCH TV INVESTIGATES: Secret Scheme To Build The Third Temple? [update - Final Episode is up]   SKYWATCH TV INVESTIGATES: Secret Scheme To Build The Third Temple? [update - Final Episode is up] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 8:37 pm

Here's the next part. Link goes to an article to accompany the video below.

https://www.skywatchtv.com/2019/02/12/part-two-shocking-new-online-series-to-probe-trump-administration-rabbis-and-top-secret-plan-to-build-third-temple/

SKYWATCH INVESTIGATES COPPER SCROLL: Connected To Third Temple (PT 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0upJotdZLJg

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SKYWATCH TV INVESTIGATES: Secret Scheme To Build The Third Temple? [update - Final Episode is up]   SKYWATCH TV INVESTIGATES: Secret Scheme To Build The Third Temple? [update - Final Episode is up] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 1:18 pm

Part three was just uploaded.

https://www.skywatchtv.com/2019/02/21/part-3-shocking-new-online-series-to-probe-trump-administration-rabbis-and-top-secret-plan-to-build-third-temple/

https://youtu.be/miTnNewXIGc

Part 01
https://www.skywatchtv.com/2019/02/03/shocking-new-online-series-to-probe-trump-administration-rabbis-and-top-secret-plan-to-build-third-temple-part-one-did-you-know/

Part 02
https://www.skywatchtv.com/2019/02/12/part-two-shocking-new-online-series-to-probe-trump-administration-rabbis-and-top-secret-plan-to-build-third-temple/

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SKYWATCH TV INVESTIGATES: Secret Scheme To Build The Third Temple? [update - Final Episode is up]   SKYWATCH TV INVESTIGATES: Secret Scheme To Build The Third Temple? [update - Final Episode is up] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 11:09 am

Final Episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr3iE6ddMbQ

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SKYWATCH TV INVESTIGATES: Secret Scheme To Build The Third Temple? [update - Final Episode is up]   SKYWATCH TV INVESTIGATES: Secret Scheme To Build The Third Temple? [update - Final Episode is up] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SKYWATCH TV INVESTIGATES: Secret Scheme To Build The Third Temple? [update - Final Episode is up]
Page 1 of 1