Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOCATION TURNING WHITE .. will continue thru tomorrow night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

LOCATION TURNING WHITE .. will continue thru tomorrow night Empty
PostSubject: LOCATION TURNING WHITE .. will continue thru tomorrow night   LOCATION TURNING WHITE .. will continue thru tomorrow night I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 4:36 pm

2700FT

STICKING NICELY.. BASE WAS WET SO...

I'LL PROBABLY HAVE TO JUGGLE A COUPLE SMALL VEHICLES TO INSTALL A SNOW BLADE AT THIS RATE. 
MIGHT CHANGE A TRAILER LOCATION TO MAKE EASIER FOR BATTERY AND SOLAR PANELS TOO?

ARGO NEEDS TO COME OUT IN ORDER TO GET THE ATV THE BLADE GOES ON WE'LL HAVE TO SEE IF IT IS WORTH DOING SINCE WEDNESDAY IS SUPPOSED TO BE SUNNY.

BOOTS, BROWN HAT AND DROVER ARE READY ALWAYS .. IN TEN SECONDS.
GATHER SOME EXTRA WOOD AND WE ARE TOASTY!
COLD BEER AND OBSERVE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOCATION TURNING WHITE .. will continue thru tomorrow night   LOCATION TURNING WHITE .. will continue thru tomorrow night I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 4:38 pm

HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE TOMORROW WITH THE ARGO AND THE MAN IN THE BROWN HAT AND DROVER IN THE WHITE STUFF...

AND REMEMBER DON'T LET PEOPLE EAT THE SNOW IT IS NOT SAFE ANYMORE!!!!!!!, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, BARIUM AND WHAT NOT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: LOCATION TURNING WHITE .. will continue thru tomorrow night   LOCATION TURNING WHITE .. will continue thru tomorrow night I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:34 pm

Spring wrote:
AND REMEMBER DON'T LET PEOPLE EAT THE SNOW IT IS NOT SAFE ANYMORE!!!!!!!

Watch out where the huskies go,
and don't you eat that yellow snow

Read more: Frank Zappa - Don't Eat The Yellow Snow Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: LOCATION TURNING WHITE .. will continue thru tomorrow night   LOCATION TURNING WHITE .. will continue thru tomorrow night I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 6:23 pm

Take it from a New Englander.  If you can wait-do that. Go straight to beer-you'll live longer.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOCATION TURNING WHITE .. will continue thru tomorrow night   LOCATION TURNING WHITE .. will continue thru tomorrow night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOCATION TURNING WHITE .. will continue thru tomorrow night
Page 1 of 1