Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Too Convenient Cure All

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Too Convenient Cure All Empty
PostSubject: The Too Convenient Cure All   The Too Convenient Cure All I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 1:53 pm

Stem cells.  Come and get you some.

Somewhere between genetically modified organisms-including humans, harvested or lab grown body parts, blood guzzling 21st century vampires, 23 and me bs...

AND the mark of the beast, and men seeking death but cannot find it, is probably stem cell therapy.

Anything this much shoved in our faces by THEM, CANNOT be good.

So if you could watch for the other side of this coin and report on it...that would be great!  I haven't found it yet, I just suspect.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Too Convenient Cure All Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Too Convenient Cure All   The Too Convenient Cure All I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 1:35 pm

There's a free presentation on stem cell therapy starting tonight at 9 pm:

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

The Too Convenient Cure All
Page 1 of 1