Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BROWN HAT BIRTHDAY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

BROWN HAT BIRTHDAY Empty
PostSubject: BROWN HAT BIRTHDAY   BROWN HAT BIRTHDAY I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 1:03 pm

YES!
IT IS
THE MAN
IN THE BROWN HAT
BIRTHDAY DOIN'S TOMARROW
NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ABE
TRI-TIP, CHIPS BEER TO BE SERVED BY SNOW SHOE BUNNIES
HA HA
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

BROWN HAT BIRTHDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BROWN HAT BIRTHDAY   BROWN HAT BIRTHDAY I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 6:21 pm

Catch ya when you're official  Smile

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

BROWN HAT BIRTHDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BROWN HAT BIRTHDAY   BROWN HAT BIRTHDAY I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 1:28 pm

TODAY you got old?? Haha!  Congratulations!  I hope it's a year filled with ALL GOOD THINGS for you, our buddy, our friend.  

happy birthdaay
love

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

BROWN HAT BIRTHDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BROWN HAT BIRTHDAY   BROWN HAT BIRTHDAY I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 2:02 pm

Old fart is becoming an even older fart just like the rest of us old farts. Rofl

This place wouldn't be the same without you Dave so I'm wishing you many more birthdays. Enjoy this one to the fullest.

BROWN HAT BIRTHDAY BT3R018_2

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

BROWN HAT BIRTHDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BROWN HAT BIRTHDAY   BROWN HAT BIRTHDAY I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 10:34 pm

Thanks Guys and Gals.

I don't really get older I just add one number to the others to keep em company!

Besides.. the THREE cakes didn't reflect age as two had 1 candle each and the remaining had something like 6 so none made the score!
Ha Ha.

Three of the kids and two of the grand kids made it, hugs & good food, warmth of a fire with lights, so it was all good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BROWN HAT BIRTHDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BROWN HAT BIRTHDAY   BROWN HAT BIRTHDAY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BROWN HAT BIRTHDAY
Page 1 of 1