Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i'm back on the ric wiles bandwagon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

i'm back on the ric wiles bandwagon Empty
PostSubject: i'm back on the ric wiles bandwagon   i'm back on the ric wiles bandwagon I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 6:18 pm

we stopped listening to ric wiles and trunews about 3,maybe 4 years ago when he allowed a catholic priest to come on his show and promote catholicism and wiles never challenged nor confronted him....up to that point we supported him financially with $100 a month contribution because he left the pentecostal heresy that was tbn...i mean, he quit, point blank when he found out what was happening behind the scenes....just walked out and went home...doctrinally, i have many disagreements with him, but the guy was fearless...why he allowed this priest to spew his pagan bullshit was mystifying to me.....we decided to stop sending a check and i wrote him a very scalding letter, and so did a bunch of other folks...he almost went under....

the other day, i saw a youtube video of his and just clicked on it due to the subject matter....wow....he is really back to being fearless and he is exposing john hagee and many others for their IS-RA-EL heresies and the support for a 3rd temple....he even played a tom brady video about brady's wife being a witch and practicing witchcraft....he was attacked for it on sports radio and didn't back up....i suggest that maybe ya'll might search out youtube and listen to him some....here is his website

https://www.trunews.com/
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

i'm back on the ric wiles bandwagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm back on the ric wiles bandwagon   i'm back on the ric wiles bandwagon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 3:38 pm

I used to listen to him, but he came up with such silly statements, and now, I go there just now and then, just to hear what he has to say.....but mostly I don't agree with him....
Back to top Go down

i'm back on the ric wiles bandwagon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: