Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

College kids with Brains~Encouraging

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

College kids with Brains~Encouraging Empty
PostSubject: College kids with Brains~Encouraging   College kids with Brains~Encouraging I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 6:28 pm

They loved the GREEN NEW DEAL per the talking points (MSM):

“I like that it’s progressive, that it’s gonna push the world forward,” 

But  changed their minds when they heard what was in the deal.
(4 min)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=119&v=MoziALuwbtg

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

College kids with Brains~Encouraging Empty
PostSubject: Re: College kids with Brains~Encouraging   College kids with Brains~Encouraging I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 7:32 pm

Nancy Pelosi wrote:
We have to pass it so we can see what's in it!

Wasn't it kind funny how they all changed their tune once someone pointed out what was really "in it"? There might even be some "hope" for our current batch of kids if we can only get then to sit and engage in logical dialog so they can see "what's in it" for themselves.

And I'm not just talking about the green act.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

College kids with Brains~Encouraging
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: