Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

melchizedek

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
murray leslie

murray leslie

melchizedek Empty
PostSubject: melchizedek   melchizedek I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 8:49 am

its all in Hebrews 7, melchizedek had no begining and no end IS our Jesus. with the power of an endless life..

hebrews7:3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

He is the priest of another tribe unaccounted for by levi...

heb7:13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.

so...

heb7:22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.
23 And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:
24 But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.
25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;

if you believe upon Him, you jew...probably from the tribe of dan, like me...or judah

dont miss this, we are all Israel... chek one..chek,ckec...
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

melchizedek Empty
PostSubject: Re: melchizedek   melchizedek I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 9:27 am

its clear that if you are borned into the family of God, you are a jew....the wild olive branch grafted into the family of God...now, i love the subject of the 10 northern tribes and i find it intriguing that there is a big mystery behind them that is known only to the Father....

hoping my internet stays up today...its been down 5 days out of 7 due to construction crew digging up the fiber over in mississippi

that mystical "order of Melchezedek" is the reason that the masoretic text was altered....we had a humongus thread about this a while back....the preisthood of melchezedek is not associated with the levitical preisthood of aaron, and thats what the rabbinical judaists don't want people to know or understand
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

melchizedek Empty
PostSubject: Re: melchizedek   melchizedek I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 10:36 am

Mike said :its clear that if you are born into the family of God, you are a jew.

Was Abraham a jew?
----
Murray, thank you for those verses confirming my beliefs. 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

melchizedek Empty
PostSubject: Re: melchizedek   melchizedek I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 12:14 pm

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.......Galatians 3:28
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

melchizedek Empty
PostSubject: Re: melchizedek   melchizedek I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 2:39 pm

Dove wrote:
Mike said :its clear that if you are born into the family of God, you are a jew.

Was Abraham a jew?
----
Murray, thank you for those verses confirming my beliefs. 
 you don't understand what paul said,dove?.....being grafted, or born again, makes you a child of abraham, just as ephraim  and mannassah were adopted by issac to carry his name...a "jew" is nothing more than a slang term given to a citizen of the southern kingdom, or judah....once Christ said "it is finished" any benefit of being a "jew" ceased
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

melchizedek Empty
PostSubject: Re: melchizedek   melchizedek I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 2:45 pm

Yes, I understand Paul, and your 2nd post.
It's the 1st line that escapes me.  This is the one I don't get: its clear that if you are born into the family of God, you are a jew.

Last edited by Dove on Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

melchizedek Empty
PostSubject: Re: melchizedek   melchizedek I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 2:58 pm

scarz quoted paul, there is no difference...a "jew" held an advantage over the 10 northen tribes, who were NEVER called jews, and gentiles....there were non-israelites in the exodus,egyptians who left with them...since in the time of Christ there were only those of the tribe of judah and benjamin remaining, paul made it clear that a jew was of the family of God, and not a birthright...Israel was Gods "chosen" people, not just a bloodline from abraham....lots of gentiles in that chosen family....i think you'll find that the idea of the jews"being Gods chosen people" was perpetrated by the JEWS....Israel,not just Judah fits...Israel was "the Church" of the OT
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

melchizedek Empty
PostSubject: Re: melchizedek   melchizedek I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 3:02 pm

Ok.  I'm simple, I guess.  I know I'm in the family of God and I don't feel the least bit jewish. lol.

You're looking at it from an angle I've never gotten into, so it's all Greek to me.  Are Greeks in the family of God?  Maybe I'm Greek.  heeheehee.

Wait`~I just updated it and it disappeared.  You're talking about being grafted in?

Being grafted in brought me into the Family of God.  Why do you say it makes me a jew?  That would be a mistake in logical deduction.  And I think Paul was crystal clear that we don't require any conversion to Jew or Israelite or affiliation with any tribe.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

melchizedek Empty
PostSubject: Re: melchizedek   melchizedek I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 4:28 pm

you really don't understand, or i am not making myself clear....there is no difference between a gentile Christian and a jew,dove!!!!! the term "jew" didn't exist until after the civil war....the Israelites were the family of God in the OT,gentiles were grafted in

In writing about Israel, the Apostle Paul says to Gentiles (and to us), “if you were cut from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, the natural branches, be grafted back into their own olive tree” (Rom 11:24) and Gentiles, being “a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root of the olive tree” (Rom 11:17), with the olive tree representing Israel.

Read more: https://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/what-does-the-olive-tree-or-olive-branch-symbolize-in-the-bible/#ixzz5fXzR036R
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

melchizedek Empty
PostSubject: Re: melchizedek   melchizedek I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 4:36 pm

stop equating JEW with the saved...Israel is a PEOPLE, not a country, nor a specific bloodline...the only reason for Judah to remain intact was to hold on to the bloodline to bring about the fulfilment of prophesy concerning the Messiah...you don't remember the little ditty "all jews are israelites, but not all israelites are jews?"....A believer in Christ in the OT is no different than a beliver in the NT, which is what paul was saying....i didn't say that you were a jew, paul did.....
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

melchizedek Empty
PostSubject: Re: melchizedek   melchizedek I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 4:46 pm

abraham's blood was no different than any of the other pagans from the land of ur....there is no prestige in the "jewish" bloodline any more....it was fun to trace the 10 lost tribes, but they are all so mixed up genetically, one is as good as the other....remember the jews, are keeping their "bloodline" pure by not intermarrying because they are still waiting on the "Messiah"....as saved people, we are the same as a believing jew
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

melchizedek Empty
PostSubject: Re: melchizedek   melchizedek I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 5:59 pm

At least when we have a 'failure to communicate' it's large!  LOL.
I don't equate JEW with the saved. That is the last thing I'd do.  The only reason I said anything was because of this that you said:
"its clear that if you are born into the family of God, you are a jew....the wild olive branch grafted into the family of God..."

Yes, gentiles are the wild branch grafted into the family of God, JESUS being the Olive Tree (bush). Not the people of Israel. Anyone who accepts Yahshua is grafted into the family of God, whether they are Jews or Hebrews or inhabitants of the land of modern or ancient Israel, or Gentiles.  

I am not a Jew, never will be a Jew.   I am a Christian.  As is any Jewish believer in Yahshua, any Syrian believer in Yahshua, Canadian believer, etc.

I'm willing to look at any verses where you feel Paul said otherwise,
considering he fought and argued so vehemently against it, from what I've read-been taught.

The status of 'a chosen people' regarding Israel, meant chosen to be given God's gift of Salvation into their midst-that is Yahshua.
Because they rejected Him for the most part, now they wait for their grafting in.

That's how I see it.

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

melchizedek Empty
PostSubject: Re: melchizedek   melchizedek I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 8:52 am

gal3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

melchizedek Empty
PostSubject: Re: melchizedek   melchizedek I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

melchizedek
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: