Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Les Feldwick link

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bordercollie

bordercollie

Les Feldwick link Empty
PostSubject: Les Feldwick link   Les Feldwick link I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 7:04 pm

Les Feldwick :  Some folks like his teachings some don't.I found this site of his mentioned on a you tube page though and thought Id list it for those who like to listen  to him. 
. I have to appreciate pastors that don't ask for money  and give sermons out at no costs- at least to download etc. Right now, Im downloading some of the sermons on audio for free although it warns those are of lesser quality.  These particular  downloadable ones do have a bit of  low end static . But... not too bad..
  https://lesfeldick.org/inde.x.html
Back to top Go down

Les Feldwick link Empty
PostSubject: Re: Les Feldwick link   Les Feldwick link I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 8:50 pm

He is good!
I have watched his tv shows many times.
Back to top Go down

Les Feldwick link
Page 1 of 1