Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Florida Sex Sting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Florida Sex Sting Empty
PostSubject: The Florida Sex Sting   The Florida Sex Sting I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 9:25 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/us/wall-street-billionaire-ex-citigroup-president-caught-up-in-prostitution-sting-that-ensnared-robert-kraft

NFL owner Robert Kraft isn’t the only prominent name—or billionaire-- snagged in a Florida prostitution bust.Others named in the sweeping sex sting include billionaire Wall Street financier John Childs, as well as a former Citigroup president and a president of a Florida Boys and Girls Club, according to reports.
At the same time, WPEC-TV reported Friday that the probe also nabbed three former law enforcement officers in Indian River County.

Bloomberg News in another report named John Havens, Citigroup’s former president and chief operation officer, as one of those caught up in the prostitution probe in Palm Beach County.

The names of Havens and Kraft were on a list of 25 men facing charges of soliciting prostitution at a Jupiter, Fla., massage parlor called Orchids of Asia, according to the news outlet.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Florida Sex Sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Florida Sex Sting   The Florida Sex Sting I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 9:32 pm

From Boston Globe  ( can't get to article)  See the typical pattern

excerpt:
Patriots owner Robert Kraft has contributed hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years through his charitable foundations to projects aimed at curbing the sexual exploitation of children and supporting immigrants, low-income women, and needy children from Asia.

Now Kraft finds himself accused by law enforcement of contributing to the plight of abused immigrants by allegedly patronizing a business that exploited them

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

The Florida Sex Sting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: