Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SHADILAY~Did U Know

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

SHADILAY~Did U Know Empty
PostSubject: SHADILAY~Did U Know   SHADILAY~Did U Know I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 10:40 pm

I didn't know, after all this time.  So I got me some edumuhcation.

SHADILAY: The Sacred Word That Founded A New Meme Faith. “Shadilay!”. For those who praise Kek, the word sort of works the same way “Alluh Ackbar” functions in Islamic cultures. It’s a token of approval, a declaration of gratitude, an expression of exuberance, and even an ominous war cry—all in one.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shadilay
Shadilay. A word of praise used by the people of an imaginary country named Kekistan. This word came from an Italian disco song from 1986, "Shadilay" by P.E.P .E (Point-Emerging-Probably-Entering). Someone on the Internet (presumably from / pol /) discovered that the song was on a 12" record that had a green frog holding a magic wand on it.

https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/shadilay-the-sacred-word-that-founded-a-new-meme-faith/

Hear the song:   https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/shadilay

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SHADILAY~Did U Know   SHADILAY~Did U Know I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2019 6:56 am

That song sounded so familiar even though I've probably never heard it before today. Or, maybe I have heard it before but like a lot of music from the late 1970's and mid 1980's it sounded much the same as most any other club/disco music from back then. From about 1982-ish onward disco-ish club type music got pretty homogenized, for lack of a better word.

And then punk and (SHUDDER) rap came into being and it was nothing but downhill at 1000 miles per hour from there.

I'm not tempted to add it to my record collection. Wink

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: SHADILAY~Did U Know   SHADILAY~Did U Know I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2019 8:11 am

I had to quit listening because  I didn't want it in my head all day. It does have a catchy tune and reminds me a tad of "Toto".  I would have liked this song if I didn't know..... 
  In agreement with you on the downhill dive  of rap and punk and its corruption of society.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SHADILAY~Did U Know   SHADILAY~Did U Know I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2019 8:29 am

Me either.  There's a 'metal' version out there.  Maybe you'd like that?  (my guess is no. lol)
I was kind of amazed tho that THIS was the birth of PEPE., kek, etc.  I had no idea.
It was within the structure of the chans before Q ever showed up (publicly anyway).

I was thinking last night on the Q phenomenon.  I remember thinking (posted) that you, R., were giving too much credit to AI.  But maybe not.

To me it's similar to the expressions of the Fibonacci sequence as a nature construct tool, and Pi as an expression of the Heavenlies behind manifested nature.
AI may be the Fibonacci of the Q phenomenon, but Pi is the Creative Force.  
Got  that?  heehee.

If we found out that Q Team was responsible for the Crabwood circle I wouldn't be surprised.
So I'm implying that there are 'unseen forces' at work.  Beings from outer space?  Or (I prefer) angels.
Maybe we'll come "Full Circle" with all this stuff.

I understand beating the algorithms with meme's, for however much longer that can last.  
And my mind jumped to the day I realized speaking to God in 'visions' was more along the lines of how He speaks to us.
(Or to me, anyway)  Yes, I hear Him speaking words to me.  But there are times He'll explain something with just a suggestion of words and a picture which is MUCH BIGGER and all encompassing of the concept than just words are.  Lots of times the 'pictures' of the meanings are too big for me to think on.  But I believe I 'get it' on different, more permanent levels than just thought processing would yield.

WORDS are linear.  WORDS are cumbersome.  At their best, if we immerse ourselves in a story, they may paint a picture in our minds.
Much more efficient to go straight to the 'picture'.  And God's 'pictures' are imbued with feeling, with  the Wholeness of Reality. 

Take the word "flower" and write out everything that can be known about it.  Or go pick one.  The first 'teaches about' flower.
The 2nd is the 'experience' of flower.
Nothing substitutes for experience.

Q is steering reality from depths we don't perceive, have not identified, I think.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHADILAY~Did U Know   SHADILAY~Did U Know I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHADILAY~Did U Know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: