Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Postings on 8chan with No Trip Codes – May Be Something to Keep Watch On

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Postings on 8chan with No Trip Codes – May Be Something to Keep Watch On Empty
PostSubject: Q Postings on 8chan with No Trip Codes – May Be Something to Keep Watch On   Q Postings on 8chan with No Trip Codes – May Be Something to Keep Watch On I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 11:01 am

Private communications. Don’t know what to think of this? Something seems to be happening that we might consider paying attention to.

I’m pulling stuff over from TD & 8chan in screen shots below. There is talk about some of these being fake. I’m posting them all anyway and leaving it for you to discern. Annotations in first screen shot are mine.

Q Postings on 8chan with No Trip Codes – May Be Something to Keep Watch On Q_no_t12
Q Postings on 8chan with No Trip Codes – May Be Something to Keep Watch On Q_no_t11
Q Postings on 8chan with No Trip Codes – May Be Something to Keep Watch On Q_no_t10
Q Postings on 8chan with No Trip Codes – May Be Something to Keep Watch On Q_no_t14
Q Postings on 8chan with No Trip Codes – May Be Something to Keep Watch On Q_no_t13

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Postings on 8chan with No Trip Codes – May Be Something to Keep Watch On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Postings on 8chan with No Trip Codes – May Be Something to Keep Watch On   Q Postings on 8chan with No Trip Codes – May Be Something to Keep Watch On I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 1:56 pm

Well Virginia, I think we have an answer. LARP didn’t know that he was talking to Q and Q gave him the what-for. Priceless!

Watch the session ID codes in the screen capture I’ve annotated. Pay special notice to the ID code in red. Compare with the blue ones. I’m busting my nuts laughing.

Q Postings on 8chan with No Trip Codes – May Be Something to Keep Watch On Testin11

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Postings on 8chan with No Trip Codes – May Be Something to Keep Watch On   Q Postings on 8chan with No Trip Codes – May Be Something to Keep Watch On I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 2:53 pm

That was funny.   Smile

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Postings on 8chan with No Trip Codes – May Be Something to Keep Watch On   Q Postings on 8chan with No Trip Codes – May Be Something to Keep Watch On I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Postings on 8chan with No Trip Codes – May Be Something to Keep Watch On
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: