Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SQ-'THE DEMON RATS' HAVE MADE A COVENANT WITH DEATH

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SQ-'THE DEMON RATS' HAVE MADE A COVENANT WITH DEATH Empty
PostSubject: SQ-'THE DEMON RATS' HAVE MADE A COVENANT WITH DEATH   SQ-'THE DEMON RATS' HAVE MADE A COVENANT WITH DEATH I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 12:10 pm

• BREAKING: Senate bill to stop infanticide of born-alive babies fails as Democrats oppose:SQ-'THE DEMON RATS' HAVE MADE A COVENANT WITH DEATH, AT LEAST RACHEL WEPT FOR HER CHILDREN-' LORD GOD OF HEAVEN ARISE IN THUNDERING JUDGMENT'! 

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SQ-'THE DEMON RATS' HAVE MADE A COVENANT WITH DEATH   SQ-'THE DEMON RATS' HAVE MADE A COVENANT WITH DEATH I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 1:06 pm

Followed a few links on that article and came to this video. These people are SICK! This is demonic! This 13 minute video does not show any abortions but it's none-the-less very disturbing. America has truly made a covenant with death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXX9IJu_4pg

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SQ-'THE DEMON RATS' HAVE MADE A COVENANT WITH DEATH   SQ-'THE DEMON RATS' HAVE MADE A COVENANT WITH DEATH I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 2:18 pm

Anons found this. There is already a Born Alive bill in existence - passed by the house and senate and signed in to law by GWB in 2002

POTUS can veto that bill that just passed the house & senate and he can site this proof as justification. Notice in 2002 the vote was unanimous, dems and repubs all agreed. Spread this news around.

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/5397095.html#5397182

SQ-'THE DEMON RATS' HAVE MADE A COVENANT WITH DEATH Born_a10

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/5c72cc746a7ef129f84804c465288c5cc5772c6d5413b77ed5115ea9e24be97c.png
SQ-'THE DEMON RATS' HAVE MADE A COVENANT WITH DEATH 5c72cc746a7ef129f84804c465288c5cc5772c6d5413b77ed5115ea9e24be97c

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/cfb6f701aab79c1ed02bc3cf5a23af8bb84791e4527048cac94f6381b564dd69.png
SQ-'THE DEMON RATS' HAVE MADE A COVENANT WITH DEATH Cfb6f701aab79c1ed02bc3cf5a23af8bb84791e4527048cac94f6381b564dd69

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/c22af76aaac35ba182f3f5ec391565c9ad2f3b596b215b1a69ae7a9554e5e9b8.png
SQ-'THE DEMON RATS' HAVE MADE A COVENANT WITH DEATH C22af76aaac35ba182f3f5ec391565c9ad2f3b596b215b1a69ae7a9554e5e9b8

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SQ-'THE DEMON RATS' HAVE MADE A COVENANT WITH DEATH   SQ-'THE DEMON RATS' HAVE MADE A COVENANT WITH DEATH I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 5:20 pm

Be aware. More often than not, their codes have a "double" meaning.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SQ-'THE DEMON RATS' HAVE MADE A COVENANT WITH DEATH   SQ-'THE DEMON RATS' HAVE MADE A COVENANT WITH DEATH I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 6:25 pm

@Jem - awesome video! The placenta is all mom & no dad. I never would have guessed that in a million years. I woulda thought (did in fact think) genetically it was all baby. This maybe squares somewhat with that conversation we were having a few weeks ago about all babies starting out as females in their first weeks of life. Kinda made me think of a video I watched a couple of months ago about stripy women and suppressed Y chromosomes in females. Really has nothing to do with this thread topic but it's pretty doggone interesting.

Why Women Are Stripey - 5¼ minutes long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD6h-wDj7bw

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SQ-'THE DEMON RATS' HAVE MADE A COVENANT WITH DEATH   SQ-'THE DEMON RATS' HAVE MADE A COVENANT WITH DEATH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SQ-'THE DEMON RATS' HAVE MADE A COVENANT WITH DEATH
Page 1 of 1