Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE ANYMORE" ! - DAN BONGINO VIDEO

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE ANYMORE" ! - DAN BONGINO VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE ANYMORE" ! - DAN BONGINO VIDEO   WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE ANYMORE" ! - DAN BONGINO VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 2:10 pm

https://youtu.be/npqY95AIKac
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE ANYMORE" ! - DAN BONGINO VIDEO   WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE ANYMORE" ! - DAN BONGINO VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 3:15 pm

Go! Go! Go Dan Go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE ANYMORE" ! - DAN BONGINO VIDEO   WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE ANYMORE" ! - DAN BONGINO VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 3:22 pm

Left

Left is worse than playing base ball in a pasture with cow pies!
sometimes the ball lands in a fresh one..
you wipe off it on the grass..
give a few seconds to dry..
and throw it!

I no longer play in that kind of field!!
I am now done with playing with the cow pies that are in Left Field!!

I won't be wiping the ball off, and I won't be playing in Left Field throwing dry pies like frisbee's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE ANYMORE" ! - DAN BONGINO VIDEO   WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE ANYMORE" ! - DAN BONGINO VIDEO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE ANYMORE" ! - DAN BONGINO VIDEO
Page 1 of 1