Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Keystone and Chan Digs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Keystone and Chan Digs Empty
PostSubject: The Keystone and Chan Digs   The Keystone and Chan Digs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 6:11 am

We got into the ballpark at one point, surmising that the Keystone was 'intelligence information', but this Anon nailed it.
It's actually pretty terrifying to peek at how utterly defenseless we've been against 'the machine'.  
This is the post Q called most impressive. 

[ltr]Keking out right now. Pretty sure I found something. Rip me apart if I’m wrong though. So many shills on here. You’re missing crumbs. Look here, not [here]. Responding to post 2996 Q says, “how is that possible for a ‘supposed’ non_gov entity?” [/ltr]

[ltr]How is it possible that FB tracks data even when the app is deleted? In post 2993 (3/7/109) Q is calling out @Snowden. So I used the filter to find posts relating to WikiLeaks. Q’s post from July 31, 2018 is a screenshot of the Wikileaks Vault 7… released MARCH 7. Sounds confusing just trying to show you my thought process, stay with me, it makes sense. [/ltr]

[ltr]“Unlike bullets, bombs or missiles, most CIA malware is designed to live for days or even years after it has reached its 'target'. CIA malware does not "explode on impact" but rather permanently infests its target. In order to infect target's device, copies of the malware must be placed on the target's devices, giving physical possession of the malware to the target. To exfiltrate data back to the CIA or to await further instructions the malware must communicate with CIA Command & Control (C2) systems placed on internet connected servers. But such servers are typically not approved to hold classified information, so CIA command and control systems are also made unclassified.” FROM VAULT 7[/ltr]

[ltr]Links below that direct you to user forums on how to not leave a digital fingerprint that can be associated with the CIA, and how to construct an imitation fingerprint. Using Facebook as their ‘fingerprint’ they are able to install malware on peoples’ phones, tablets, and computers which relay all data back to a central server using HIVE. [/ltr]

[ltr]I suggest all anons who have given up life to research this shit like me should read this document to completion. [/ltr]

[ltr]I noticed the enormous amount of comparisons between “packets of data” and “bombs”, dunno why probably just autistic. I looked back in the Qmap and on March 5, 2019 an anon posted how London Police “called them bombs not suspicious packages” Q responds in 2974 with “Fire”. [/ltr]

[ltr]I went into Vault 7 Projects, search for “fire”….[/ltr]
[ltr]“Angelfire is an implant comprised of five components: Solartime, Wolfcreek, Keystone (previously MagicWand), BadMFS, and the Windows Transitory File system” [/ltr]

[ltr]FUCKING KEYSTONE KEK[/ltr]

[ltr]“Keystone is part of the Wolfcreek implant and responsible for starting malicious user applications. Loaded implants never touch the file system, so there is very little forensic evidence that the process was ever ran.” This makes post Q 381 much easier to understand[/ltr]
[ltr]“We Won’t telegraph our moves to the ENEMY.[/ltr]
[ltr]We will however light a FIRE to flush them out.”[/ltr]
[ltr]Q[/ltr]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Keystone and Chan Digs   The Keystone and Chan Digs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 6:20 am

Same Anon:

[ltr]Final Bits…[/ltr]
[ltr]Q post 664[/ltr]
[ltr]“Would POTUS make a serious accusation if the TRUTH wasn’t about to come to LIGHT?[/ltr]
[ltr]Black Forest. [/ltr]
[ltr]Austria[/ltr]
[ltr]Rothschild.[/ltr]
[ltr]FIRE sale days after post?[/ltr]
[ltr]What went on there?[/ltr]
[ltr]Dopey.[/ltr]
[ltr]You have more than you know."[/ltr]

[ltr]Here Q posts under a pic of Trump calling out Adam Shit for leaking classified information. Again, we see the use of the word fire and it’s in reference to knowing inside information (data collection on Deep State Ops). Also let’s look at dopey, who we know from a Trump tweet on 12/11/15 is Alwaleed bin Talal. OG anons know that his assets were seized after Trump’s executive order issued on Dec, 21, 2017 which seized property of people involved in corruption. Alwaleed was arrested by Royal Saudi Authorities. His important assets? Twitter. Looked for twitter/tweet as a keyword for shits and giggles. Not an obsessive freak who says that when u reverse all the words, and shit on your keyboard Q appears. [/ltr]
[ltr]Came across Q post 1221. [/ltr]
[ltr]“Why do many DC journalists (yourself) use & [/ltr]
[ltr]replace ‘burner phones’ every week?[/ltr]
[ltr]How do you pass the new number out? [/ltr]
[ltr]Tweets are very important.”[/ltr]
[ltr]Journalists all work from a desk at one point in their week which means that they log onto twitter on their computer at least once a week. The Malware that the CIA employed is now controlled by the NSA, “You may have the site but we have the source” (Q post 1595). By using Facebook on their computers their entire computer is comped and thus their DM’s on twitter, which they use to give out their burner numbers” [/ltr]
[ltr]Q constantly repeats “we have it all” and a lot of anons are too busy being distracted by disinformation to look at real facts such as this. Yes the post to post jumps were a stretch, and I was just trying to show my though process. Be constructive lmk what’s valid and what’s not. Better anon make a graphic if u think this is a notable.[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Keystone and Chan Digs   The Keystone and Chan Digs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 6:27 am

Media control from the top

The Keystone and Chan Digs 36e7d8e0728657cdc28c5f9b5e7c0cc71f5aef8c625613f48ec35d1d663c0c53

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Keystone and Chan Digs   The Keystone and Chan Digs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 6:43 am

Tidbits for those who wouldn't go to 8chan to read:

[ltr]in Israel, members of Parliament must renounce any other citizenship before taking their seat in the Knesset;[/ltr]

[ltr]If it's okay for Israel to require that, then it's not anti-semitic to require it in the US.[/ltr]

[ltr]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_citizenship#Complex_laws_on_dual_citizenship[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Keystone and Chan Digs   The Keystone and Chan Digs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 6:50 am

The ilk of Bob Menendez.  This example following the media protection of Soros.

The Keystone and Chan Digs A9c324f4c2e52a90f11d58886abed2f41b6d8c6598f61fd303324974f910f072

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Keystone and Chan Digs   The Keystone and Chan Digs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 7:04 am

Well well then......why don't we look again at that dual citizenship in Congress, see if we're making headway against this.
The Keystone and Chan Digs 264656cc2de780ad0f81c154e2fedb0743f8669eca8ab531e8c4a7cf3b4e3fb4

REMEMBER JACOB GREENBERG?

The Keystone and Chan Digs Bd4fad71d9ecd961e3c80c701bd63defa1760683ac6c2a16af5b06e6aeaf9e0f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Keystone and Chan Digs   The Keystone and Chan Digs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 7:04 am

I'm assuming this is a conversation between Bruce Ohr and Christopher Steele

The Keystone and Chan Digs E15696339c4597329befe132264ab8fa3f972b7b7c0d06c5b93eda4c1bdaec72

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Keystone and Chan Digs   The Keystone and Chan Digs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 7:10 am

From an Anon:  Mueller report tomorrow.  777th day of Trump's presidency.

The Keystone and Chan Digs D8d1fae7285f2f203aa73b119501ef01c20ffedd7ed9dfa5b9b26afd68c68a95

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Keystone and Chan Digs   The Keystone and Chan Digs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 7:14 am

More Angelfire

The Keystone and Chan Digs 4c7b5ad9a89ba14c02cadc335ccd74f8ed32262c7363677d919476b1a84b5dba

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Keystone and Chan Digs   The Keystone and Chan Digs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Keystone and Chan Digs
Page 1 of 1