Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHRISTIANITY WAS BORN IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CHRISTIANITY WAS BORN IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN Empty
PostSubject: CHRISTIANITY WAS BORN IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN   CHRISTIANITY WAS BORN IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 7:38 am

IT'S TRUE !  IT'S SCRIPTURE.  Laughing   We knew it...maybe just never heard anyone say it.   Neither had Steve.      [AT 20 MINS. IN VIDEO]

WITH STEVE DENOON. 

Edit.  YT WOULD NOT RESTART PLAY FOR ME.  I FOUND IT AT:
http://videobring.com/video/wDujgDw8N8w/noahide-laws-christianity-new-world-order-lorraine-day-md-1-3.html

THIS VERY BRAVE AND INTELLIGENT WOMAN IS A DOCTOR AND WAS MARRIED TO A CONGRESSMAN.  [SINCE PASSED].

SHE'S ADDRESSING THE NOAHIDE LAWS AND HOW THEY WERE VOTED IN, BUT SHE'S WELL VERSED ON MUCH MORE.  AND IT'S A GREAT PRESENTATION!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=109&v=fvvknCDrX94

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

CHRISTIANITY WAS BORN IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRISTIANITY WAS BORN IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN   CHRISTIANITY WAS BORN IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 4:50 pm

i remember this lady from her video about juicing to get rid of cancer. She was a survivor.

NOA Hide in the Ark? - or - According to one story, Noah brought Adam's original covering (hide) with him on the ark. Whoever wore it ruled the world. Ham stole it from Noah and it went down the line to Nimrod, then when Esau killed Nimrod, he stole it ...
Back to top Go down

CHRISTIANITY WAS BORN IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN
Page 1 of 1